Glock Talk banner

possible N.E. Ohio .22 meet and greet

13K views 104 replies 16 participants last post by  Jake44460 
#1 ·

This is just an idea right now, but i may have a .22 meet and greet with possibly a .22 competition and prizes and lunch. i did one last year and it worked out pretty well. If i get enough interest, from here and a couple other sites, it will be at the http://www.salemhuntingclub.com/ in Salem Ohio some time in the spring or early summer. again, this is just an idea right now, im just trying to see if there would be enough interest.

Thanks,
John

#4 · (Edited)
sounds like fun. count on my wife and me to be there.
as before, i will help with a competition if needed.

#5 ·
Here's kind of what im thinking:

Rimfire Family Fun Shoot, emphasis on family.

Price w/ food?
SHC members - $10
Kids under 16 $10
Non member Adults - $15
Registrants get food ticket.

Price w/out food?
SHC members - $5
Kids under 16 $5
Non member Adults - $10
No food ticket issued.

Just a thought.

One thing we've done before are "Stick shoots".
Basically have a paint stir stick set up (1 per person / 2 shoot at the same time at their own sticks) and see you cuts it in half first.

We can have a variety of targets set up.
Something like a shooting gallery with paper targets and perhaps clay birds at various distances at teh rifle range.

#10 ·
ok, it will definately be at the Salem Hunting club, ill have a date later today. its going to be more relaxed than last time so we can spend more time shooting and BS"ing :) it'll be $15 per person under 16 is $10 which will get you lunch. i may have some "competitions" may just make a fun shoot day and leave it up to you guys if you want a competiton. we can always have one last minute. check out the club's website, they have really nice facilities and it should be a fun day.

I have this posted on a couple other sites, so there should be alot of people, maybe we can have a Glocktalk vs XDtalk competition :) and its posted on rimfirecentral.com. this is mainly a .22 based day, but there will be some centerfire pistol(maybe rifle) stuff too.

Ill keep you guys posted as i know more.

Thanks,
John

#16 ·
This one will be alot more relaxed than the last one, its just going to be a fun day of shooting with some little competitions if you want to do them.i have this posted on a couple of other sites(rimfirecentral.com, ofcc.com)and its looking like we should end up with a bunch of really nice door prizes.

Ronin will be handicapped atleast 50 points for any competition he enters to make it fair for everyone else :)

If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks guys,
John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.