close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Porsche + Construction Zone =?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by 427, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Lone Wolf8634

Lone Wolf8634 :):

Dec 23, 2007
    Under the bus
    It'll buff right out!!:supergrin:

Someone had to say it, might as well be me.

2. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
    Somebody is having a bad day. Probably zipped into the left lane to cut everybody off at the traffic merge and lost.

:whistling:

3. Lone Wolf8634

Lone Wolf8634 :):

Dec 23, 2007
    Under the bus
    I see what you did there!!!:supergrin:

4. wrenrj1

wrenrj1

May 22, 2002
    Huskerville
    HA! Saw this on yahoo news. Someone thinks they are better than construction cones!
    Kharma...

5. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA CLM

Jan 24, 2004
    I love how people see this as Kharma. If you were not there, you really don't know what happened.

I have seen construction areas, which had cones, but it was not cones off from the side roads.
    I have a hard time thinking that the guy hit the cones to move them out of the way, but I guess it is possible.
    I have also seen people who shouldn't be driving and A-holes who would try to go around, but we really don't know the story.

6. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Just people hating because the guy is driving a porche

7. RightGlock1

RightGlock1

Feb 12, 2010
    No hating. Just despising. Another rich moron that feels the rules, in this case cones, don't apply to him. I hope they bill his insurance for the man hours to get his car out and fix the freshly formed, poured, and finished concrete. They should make him pay for his own darn vehicle repairs for his stupidity. It wouldn't surprise me if he's a freakin' attorney and sues them due to improper whatever causing him to veer around them and damage his vehicle.

8. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    As I was saying.....had it been a "working man's" vehicle it would all be different.

I'm sure you never made a dumb move while driving.

Here's a thought: Maybe the guy was a surgeon on call and was hurrying to the hospital to see a family member of yours who had abdominal pain.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  9. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
    Or maybe he was a prick like most Porche drivers and got all pissy pants because someone in a Mini Van was not going fast enough for his busy schedule.

I can totally understand when driving my BMW and some idiot in their Land Arc or Roving Baby Yacht are doing more texting than driving.....

:tongueout:

:rofl::rofl:

:wavey:

10. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    :supergrin:

11. Gregg702

Gregg702 Gold Member

May 1, 2010
    Las Vegas
    "People on 'ludes should not drive!"

"It's ok, I can fix this. My dad is a television repairman, he's got a kickass set of tools!"

12. toshbar

toshbar Timber Baron

Oct 20, 2009
    Eastern NC
    Lots of passive aggressive showing up here.

I'd suggest you people try to see from the other side of the fence, even if you've never seen it.

13. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Apr 5, 2007
    Utah
    I have had people pull up to me at the light and give me the finger when I am in my 911.

14. dango

dango

Jun 9, 2008
    That's funny.:supergrin:

15. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

Considering that I have seen hundreds or thousands times more cars that aren't Porsches do stupid driving maneuvers than Porsche I fail to see how it's kharma.

What this thread does prove is people can't read. It said the Porsche came in from a side street.

I have seen many many construction zones that were not coned off from side streets in manner that directs cars where they want them to go.

I see lot a class warfare loving liberals posting here despising others because they have more. Go vote for Obama and get rid of these type of snobs and their cars.

Dana

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

16. toshbar

toshbar Timber Baron

Oct 20, 2009
    Eastern NC
    That is exactly why they don't have one.

17. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

The price?

Dana

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

18. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    In this instance, I feel bad for the car. If it were some poor schlub trying to get to work in an '82 Citation, I'd feel bad for him. HH