close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Pontoon boat

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by rides a horse, May 12, 2007.

1. rides a horse

rides a horse

Apr 12, 2007
    north Indiana
    I've got a chance to get a small pontoon boat but I don't know where I can dock it. Is there any place in the north east part of Indiana to rent a dock space? I've looked at Loon Lake and Crooked Lake with no luck. I'm total lost when it comes to Indiana boating laws. I did pick up a copy of "The Handbook of Indiana Boating Laws and Responsibilities"

I know a place in Ohio, St Mary's lake, to rent a dock space but I don't want to drive that far and I sure don't want to have to pay out-of-state license fees to fish.

2. rides a horse

rides a horse

Apr 12, 2007
    north Indiana
    I found a place up on Lake Wawasee, for $895.00 :shocked: for the 2007 season.
    Thanks for looking everybody.

3. rides a horse

rides a horse

Apr 12, 2007
    north Indiana
    update on the pontoon. I didn't buy it, I didn't think it was worthwhile to spend more money to dock the darn thing then it cost.
    She sold it to a guy that is going to put it on his farm pond for his grandkids to use as a floating raft. Good for the kids.

4. FThorn

FThorn TV/Movie Club

Apr 30, 2004
    You just jumped life's lesson valley by about 7 years.

5. rides a horse

rides a horse

Apr 12, 2007
    north Indiana
    You're right on that.