Polytech Stamped SP

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by mdlott, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Howdy folks. I could use some guidance please. I have the opportunity to trade my AMD65 + 300$ for a stamped Polytech post ban. The PT has the Choate black plastic furniture, welded barrel nut and original Chinese sling. Missing mags and cleaning rod, no box or paperwork. Research indicates that these were caught up in customs, Keng sued the Feds and won, and appx 4000 were released in 1996. As part of the deal, Keng had to sporterize them. Any idea on the value of the PT? I know 6 months ago, that 800 to 1000 would be reasonable. Please help a brother out.

2. Loading...