close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Police trade in Glock 17's

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Dalton Wayne, Jan 29, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

Apr 5, 1999
    Central Florida
  2. Rustin

Rustin

Oct 12, 2011
    Central Ohio
    I can never find LE 17's. I'm in the search for a beater 17 to get a grip chop to a 19 length.

3. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur Millennium Member CLM

Dec 17, 1998
    Minnesota
    I'd look at Summit gun brokers in Missouri, Ed's in Georgia, Streichers in Minnesota, Keeprs MN/Ga......and most any other police supply.

4. oppi27

oppi27

Jan 28, 2013
    South Western PA
    There is a store around here that sells a lot of new and used le glocks. I will try and get you a number later on. I know they had a lot of 17s but none that I could purchase.

Pennsylvania police supply
    tel:724-437-1800

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  5. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Apr 23, 2011
    Central Texas
    DW,

Try contacting GT Distributors--they're one of my favorite here in the Austin area, and I believe that they've got a branch out on the East Coast in Georgia. Good luck on your quest.

I still laugh from your "I think I'm in big trouble..." post you did a little while back :supergrin:

6. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    try Lou's gun shop in Hialeah 305-416-0000 last time I was there they had a few LE Glocks but I think it was all G22s, it's Hialeah, so you might need to take your passport:rofl: