Police: Shooting Of Home Intruder Was Self-Defense

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Apr 22, 2012.

1. http://www.newschannel5.com/story/17595261/police-shooting-of-home-intruder-was-self-defense

Doc44

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Once again, Goodness triumphs over Evilness..........

Good shoot.

3. If only armed robbery/home invasion/murder were illegal, then these types of events would not happen! :whistling:

Glad to see these folks were able to protect themselves.

4. Martin? Any relation to Tay Tay?

5. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

I don't understand why the one want to rob a gun-enthusiast; it often come out something similiar to this situation. I feel sorry for the dead guy.

#5 Glock30Eric, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  6. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Your last sentence was a joke, right?

7. Now, this is a good example of how a gun owner needs to keep better company.

The girlfriend knew the bad guy through friends of hers. She must have shot off at the mouth to her friends that her boyfriend is into guns. Then they tell him.

Then girlfriend was arrested for an outstanding warrant.

This dude needs to cute loose the bad company before it get's him into trouble.:upeyes:

#7 smokin762, Apr 23, 2012
  8. I am a little surprised that TBO didn't post this story first. He usually tries to get gun owners and CCW holders to learn about mistakes and what you should do to avoid them.

9. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I do understand exactly why someone would rob a gun enthusiast (they have guns and most of them aren't really up to a fight) and I don't feel at all sorry for the dead guy - I am happy that he is dead.

10. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Honest, I think he shouldn't do it at first place. I felt sorry for him because he was that dumb. I do not enjoy hearing people getting killed over their crime acts.

11. jay-bird

jay-bird goin' broke

The repeat-felon broke into someone's residence. He got what he deserved.

It's not like he was just walking around outside, looking "suspicious".

12. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Yes, he deserved it and yet I feel sorry for him.

13. A multiple felon who was turning his life around and was going to sell the guns to get money to go to medical school and then help the sick children in Detroit.

Doc44

14. jay-bird

jay-bird goin' broke

I feel sorry for his loved ones. They've known this would happen. And it has. Life goes on.

15. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath

If someone covers my peephole, I'm not opening the door. When the bad guy breaks the door down, it is an even better shoot.

16. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

I agree and I'll rack the slide to make a noise as a warning.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

17. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Why would you drop a live round on the floor when you are facing a threat.

18. The click from the cocking of the hammer on the ole "97" should be enough warning for anyone.

:dunno:

Doc44

19. Sam Spade

Lifetime Member

Never feel sorry for those who receive justice.

20. Sam Spade
    AGREED!! He probably needed to find justice a few crimes earlier! A fresh breeze through the gene pool!

FL Airedale
    My exact thought why open the door! He's lucky the BG didn't pop a cap through the peep hole!:shocked: And definately dump the GF it isn't golden and there's alot more out there to choose from!

#20 Gunnut 45/454, Apr 23, 2012