Police release shocking video of elderly bus driver brutally sucker punched

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Oct 5, 2012.

1. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

We could easily make a connection to a political discussion.

I heard on talk radio recently that the black family was once stronger in their family bond than was white families of the same time frame. I have no idea if that is true, or not......but, can we assume that politics has played a part in the destruction of the traditional black family?

This is what I think, and I invite comment from any black person who would care to comment......(CACop?)

Our political system has played a part in taking the man, and the father out of the black family by attempting to replace what he had to offer......security, honor, moral stability, etc. It took time for the transformation to happen, and it may not have been the objective......but, all this happened because of those offering benefits for votes.

ooc

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I did not write what you have quoted me as saying. Please correct this.

3. Actually, I didn't say we should "retort by doing the same thing", YOU said that. You're 'fudging facts'.

I think the first step to solving this problem is to acknowledge that there is a problem. When you write, "this teen", you are sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the fact that he is a black, racist thug, not just some innocent teen. Again, you are fudging facts, almost as if you have some kind of hidden agenda. Care to tell us about it?

Where did I "vehemently object...(to any)...mention of a crime by a white person"? Please cite the post where I allegedly did this. If you fail to cite said post, then the obvious conclusion is that you are, let's just say, being 'economical with the truth'. Or, 'fudging facts'. Why?

4. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache
    Millennium Member

I feel so bad for the old guy, he's just trying to make a simple living, and some thug does this.

Had I been there justice would have been handed out via an old fashioned ass kicking, I would most likely be outnumbered and jumped but at least I'd try, and would be able to sleep good at night, I see thugs like that at my job every night, when confronted they run, of course The gun on my hip says I ain't playing.......

#24 Dalton Wayne, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012