close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Police chief blames 'Pilgrims', cops for Chicago violence (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jul 2, 2012.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
  2. smokin762

smokin762

Apr 19, 2009
    Ohio
    I guess personal responsibility went out the window. You just can’t blame other people for your own mistakes.

BTW, I hate the saying “It takes a Village to raise a child”. It takes a responsible parent to raise a child. Don’t have more children than you can afford. Try putting that aspirin between your legs and don’t drop it if you can’t afford children.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012

3. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    Nailed it!:beer:

_

4. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Ohio
    Last year, we had a prominent black pastor write an editorial in the Cleveland Plain Dealer about why there was such crime and violence in the Cleveland inner city. There were 12 points he made; things like getting illegal guns off the streets, more money for cops, etc. Not once did he mention anything that involved those inside the community changing their behavior or taking action themselves.

They blame everything and everyone else for their problems and not once do they look to themselves for solutions.

5. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Obviously it's racism!

6. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    Listening to those fools is painful. I can certainly see why they would be likely to murder each other. I can't imagine a life filled with so much brainless jibber-jabber.

Then again, all I ever really needed to know, I learned from Mr. T. :supergrin:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eisa5AZ20W0"]Quit your jibber jabber says Mr. T! I Pity The Fool - YouTube[/ame]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. Just1More

Just1More

Mar 18, 2009
    Sounds like a "content of character" problem.

8. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Dear Mr. Chicago Police Commissioner:

Don't know if serious... :shakehead: [​IMG]

9. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Looks like he was surrounded and trying desperately to talk his way out ......:upeyes:

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm surprised he didn't blame the CIA for dropping cocaine into the pants pockets of young black men from black helicopters.

_