Pocket magazine holders..recommendations

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by gocubs6, Feb 6, 2013.

1. I want to carry my spare mag in my pocket. Are there any good pocket magazine holders out there? I did a ton of internet searching and the only one I can really find is made by DeSantis. I'm not sure if my Shield mags will work in it. They make one for a single stack and one for a compact double stack. The Shield is a hybrid.

Anyone use these or something else for pocket mag carry?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    F/S Vintage Bianchi #3 Pistol Pocket S&W Snubby Holster Holsters & Related Items Aug 13, 2015
    Kydex Pocket Holster for G42? General Glocking Aug 7, 2015
    4-SALE: Safariland model 25 pocket holster... Holsters & Related Items Aug 5, 2015
    DeSantis Nemisis pocket holster for Glock 26. Carry Issues Aug 5, 2015
    Bernie Sanders Clearly In Pocket Of High-Rolling Political Issues Aug 4, 2015

3. I use a nylon knife case. Not fast, and just keeps the dirt out and bullets in :)

Kahr mag tends to lose bullets over time. Glock mag doesn't.

4. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

5. I went through this same dilemma until the light went off. I use my Uncle Mikes pocket holster that fits my 340PD. My 1911 mags and M&P 45C mags fit perfectly in that rig, and I didn't have to buy anything. I believe the designation for this holster is #3. Good Luck.

6. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Alabama holster makes one I've used for a couple of years.

7. I was in a shop today and almost bought and uncle mikes #1 pocket holster. It looked like it would be almost perfect, but I didn't have my mag on me to test it.

8. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

9. This one definitely looks nice. I was looking at the Remora as well, but this looks like it would stick in your pocked much better than the Remora design.