close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Pocket magazine holders..recommendations

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by gocubs6, Feb 6, 2013.

1. gocubs6

gocubs6

Aug 16, 2010
    I want to carry my spare mag in my pocket. Are there any good pocket magazine holders out there? I did a ton of internet searching and the only one I can really find is made by DeSantis. I'm not sure if my Shield mags will work in it. They make one for a single stack and one for a compact double stack. The Shield is a hybrid.

Anyone use these or something else for pocket mag carry?

2. I use a nylon knife case. Not fast, and just keeps the dirt out and bullets in :)

Kahr mag tends to lose bullets over time. Glock mag doesn't.

3. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Mar 19, 2010
    Ozarks
  4. shooter1911

shooter1911

Nov 26, 2011
    Texas
    I went through this same dilemma until the light went off. I use my Uncle Mikes pocket holster that fits my 340PD. My 1911 mags and M&P 45C mags fit perfectly in that rig, and I didn't have to buy anything. I believe the designation for this holster is #3. Good Luck.

5. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Jun 25, 2004
    Texas
    Alabama holster makes one I've used for a couple of years.

6. gocubs6

gocubs6

Aug 16, 2010
    I was in a shop today and almost bought and uncle mikes #1 pocket holster. It looked like it would be almost perfect, but I didn't have my mag on me to test it.

7. gocubs6

gocubs6

Aug 16, 2010
    This one definitely looks nice. I was looking at the Remora as well, but this looks like it would stick in your pocked much better than the Remora design.

8. unit 900

unit 900

Sep 3, 2000
    Baltimore, Md