close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

PM9 Holster Help

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by Sharky7, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Feb 21, 2009
    Hey guys - I'm looking for a holster, let me know if you have any suggestions
    -Paddle
    -Kydex or leather
    -Under $75

I have a Galco matrix I use right now, but the curve of the paddle is very drastic and digs into my hips and side of my leg when I am driving, very uncomfortable.

Any suggestions?

2. the perfesser

the perfesser

Jun 24, 2007
    Martlee3's cross-reference is very helpful. But I will give the OP a quick reply re PM9 holsters. For pocket carry I like the DeSantis Nemesis. For a leather OWB I like the Don Hume J.I.T. slide. For IWB -- I dunno.

I like Fobus paddles as range holsters or quick-grab holsters for other pistols, but the two listed above make a Fobus superfluous.

3. wagonm

wagonm

Jul 28, 2009
    WA
    To me, PM9=IWB, small, flat and short enough making it very IWB-comfortable. for <$75, take a look at Mitch Rosen Clipper.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  4. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Feb 21, 2009
    Thanks for the replies. I already have a few holsters I like a lot, I use the crossbreed for concealed carry. Right now though, I need an paddle holster for this gun for a specific use. Iwb carry or pocket carry won't do.

Can anyone suggest a good paddle holster?

5. alnitak

alnitak

Sep 11, 2007
    Virginia
    For a paddle holster, I also use the Galco M5X Matrix. Seems to work well. Take it off when driving if you must. I can't use any holster on the hip when driving -- not enough room in the seat and the seat belt hook-up get in the way. That's the nice thing about the paddle -- easy on, easy off.

Best holster for sitting is either a shoulder holster or cross-draw. Everything else is uncomfortable for me.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  6. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Feb 21, 2009
    Yeah that's the paddle holster I have. I hope I didn't get a lemon.

I have the same Matrix holster for my Glock 26 I use for a quick on-off and to-from work. The paddle on that one is great. The paddle on my Matrix for the Kahr PM9 is MUCH more curved.

I wonder if I could just heat the damm thing up enough to flatten it out a bit.

7. Mr. S

Mr. S

Apr 11, 2006
    Lancaster, PA
  8. Linux3

Linux3

Dec 31, 2008
  9. JimBianchi

JimBianchi Da Da CLM

Feb 15, 2006
    Las Vegas
    I have a right handed crossbreed MicroClip for the PM9 I'm not using.

$35 via PayPal and it;s yours.

PM for details.