close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Plug for Remora holsters

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by sharpblade, Jun 27, 2011.

1. sharpblade

sharpblade
    Expand Collapse

I have been carrying concealed since 1995. I have maybe 50 different holster and way to many carry guns. I like to carry crossdraw in the waistband. All the holsters I have for this are kinda locked in position. What I like about the Remora is that you can move it around slightly when doing different things. I ordered 3 bout 2 weeks ago and then ordered a couple more. They are so comfortable and Alan at Remora is so nice and throws in extras. I have not had any problem with them moving around unless I make an effort to do so. I highly recommend them, am really impressed. I think I will be using these for a long time. Just thought I would share.:embarassed:
    [​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Fedor

Fedor
    Expand Collapse

I think I will try one, it looks very handy.

3. KingWalleye

KingWalleye
    Expand Collapse

+1!

I bought one for my new LCP and carried it all weekend and today at work. I just took it off and slipped the little girl into a pocket holster since I wear jeans at work most of the time.

These are a tremendous value. Quality materials, an innovative design that really works and a lifetime no questions asked warranty. Whats not to like?

I plan on ordering one or two more for my G19 and a couple of mag pouches too.

4. TJS

TJS
    Expand Collapse

Well worth the money!

5. 1canvas

1canvas
    Expand Collapse

i just got 2 today and it looks as if i might be ordering 2 more. sharpblade or anyone, what about the mag holders? i am never comfortable with the ones that go on the belt but these might be different.

6. DoubleWide

DoubleWide
    Expand Collapse

Friends have them. One says it never slips, the other says depending on what he's wearing, it may require readjust me. He'd also prefer a slightly different cut on the outside. Both prefer them over their supertucks.

7. sharpblade

sharpblade
    Expand Collapse

I, also am not comfortable with the ones that go on belts. The top of the magazine always ends up sticking me. I just put these in my pocket. The mag is protected from the items in my pocket and they more or less stay upright. The speed strips, I just put in my little watch pocket. The 5 rounds ones fit in there perfectly.

8. 1canvas

1canvas
    Expand Collapse

9. cowboy1964

cowboy1964
    Expand Collapse

For those that get poked with vertical belt mag pouches, try a horizontal one. I can barely feel it's there. Easy on/off. You can carry with the pouch opening in front or back, bullets facing up or down.

Safariland 123. < $20

[​IMG]

#9 cowboy1964, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011