Please take two minutes to do this at Rugers website....

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Beretta92guy, Jan 12, 2013.

1. MStarmer

MStarmer In Jail...

Don't forget to go to whitehouse.gov to sign the active petitions. We need to be heard!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Simple and quick. My local representative (Dem) gave me a vague and empty answer on my previous email about some gun related stuff. Not expecting much but I hope his inbox gets overrun with letters like this.

3. Done. Glad you posted that. I have written several letters to many of these folks already.

4. He mentioned in another thread he used the link to send the letter, so he has seen it :)

5. Hello all,

Please take a minute and fill out a form on the Ruger website! (link below) It is very important that as many as possible fill out this form on the Ruger website to fight for our rights to keep and bear our semi auto weapons and high cap mags.

It is very easy to fill out the form on the Ruger website! The site automatically sends an letter in form of a e-mail to the President of the United States of America and to your local officials! It takes only a minute!

Thank you!

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

6. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA
    CLM

Bump....

7. Done!

Thanks Beretta92guy!

8. Did my part. I willpass this on tofriends, family and co-workers.
    We all need to get the word out. We can no longer stand by and suffer at the hands of fear mongers.

9. Done thanks

10. Great Idea ! I got this already from Ruger , but I'll gladly do it again here , Go to NRA sight same easy user friendly forms ,look for "wright your Representative" you'll be surprised how easy it is to get involved .

11. Z1232K

Z1232K Heavy Hauler
    CLM
    1. The Outpost Lounge

Done. Thank you.

12. TheJ

TheJ NRA Life Member
    Lifetime Member

Bump. I filled this out with about 6 different email addresses and for my wife. 2 weeks in a row.

11 representatives with one click. Awesome.

13. tabney

Done! Thanks for posting.

14. GIFF

Done Thank you

15. TheJ

TheJ NRA Life Member
    Lifetime Member

Humpty Bumpty

16. WE NEED TO GIVE UP NOTHING!!!!! Not "STRENGHTENING THE NICS DATA BASE. Next they'll want medical history to be part of NICS.

Anti-gun wackos want confiscation, but they cannot achieve it even going door to door, without knowing where the guns are! More registration is only good for confiscation!!

That is why the gun grabbers want to know where the guns are, and anyone with a grain of common sense can listen to what the looney left is saying, that they also want your medical records to have some BUREAUCRAT check your suitability of firearms ownership. The anti'guns even want to know the mental history of others in your household. etc.

Once you start on the slippery slope, there is no coming back.

17. Thanks for posting this link.

Mark Warner has already sent me a canned letter in response. :rofl:

18. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Done and tmw there is a hearing on MD's AWB. Far worse than NY's AWB.

19. Just did it again.