Please take two minutes to do this at Rugers website....

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Beretta92guy, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Please take two minutes to do this at Remington's site Gun-Control Issues Mar 3, 2013
    Please tell me about your experience in using an ultra sonic parts washer Gunsmithing Today at 8:43 AM
    Please ID snake The Okie Corral Saturday at 11:39 PM
    Special Shotgun Light...Please GATE Self-Defense Forum Friday at 7:51 PM
    Iphone masters, Please step in. The Lighter Side Tuesday at 5:13 PM

2. That was easy.

Took less than a minute.

3. Thanks for posting! Just did it.

4. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA
    CLM

I was very disappointed in Ruger with the last ban. This time it looks like they are trying to make up for what happened the last time.

5. DustyJacket

DustyJacket Directiv 10-289

Done.
    Never got a reply from my message to Claire a few weeks ago.

We'll see now.

6. Beretta92guy do you hate Ruger like you do Glock? Was it brass to the face?

7. Ruger really did screw the pooch last time. Glad they smartened up this time around.

#7 Antipaladin, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  8. Done. Posted link to my facebook as well.

9. Bumping this up - it is great!

Anyway to mod the title so its more obvious what its about?

10. Easy - my wife and I just sent two.

#10 damnyankee20, Jan 12, 2013
  11. I'd do it if it didn't require my address. It is not necessary. And while I applaud Ruger for this, it is also an address fishing marketing tool. Ready for junk mail, both snail mail and electronic? Got spam?

12. They need your address so the site will know what delagates to send the emails too.

Thank you for taking action on this important issue.

Your message for "Gun Owner Call to Action" was sent on 01/12/2013 04:49 PM to the following recipients: Janet Cruz (D-FL), Arthenia Joyner (D-FL), Rick Scott (R-FL), Jennifer Carroll (R-FL), Pam Bondi (R-FL), Rep. Connie Mack (R-FL), Rep. Kathy Castor (D-FL), President Barack Obama, Vice President Joseph Biden, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL).

#12 GunHo198, Jan 12, 2013
  13. Done Thanks for Posting

14. Done. Thanks for posting this.

15. One of mine just went to the person trying the hardest to foist the crap on the people...How great is that?

16. Done, thanks for posting that

17. Done...and DustyJaket I got a response from claire I deleted it after I read it....same old BS she is wanting a gun ban of semi auto rifles.

18. MStarmer

MStarmer In Jail...

Similar to the NRA ones, glad to see Ruger stand up instead of roll over. I'll remember that the next time I'm considering another gun from them. Just like I'll always remember Cheaper Than Dirt. I will never ever ever buy from them again. I will also remember the anti-gun causes that use tragedy to benefit and further their cause on the backs of dead toddlers. Makes me sick.

I got one back from Rick Larsen that I sent a week or so ago from his webpage. The letter has one interesting part basically saying he supports reinstating the ban and magazine limits. Also "These military-grade weapons serve no legitimate purpose in civilian life". He must forget that we live in America...:steamed:

#18 MStarmer, Jan 12, 2013
  19. barth

barth six barrels

Good stuff.
    We all need to get active in this right now.

20. Done
    Thanks
    RJ