close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Please take two minutes to do this at Rugers website....

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Beretta92guy, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Beretta92guy

Beretta92guy

Nov 15, 2011
  2. JimBianchi

JimBianchi Da Da CLM

Feb 15, 2006
    Las Vegas

3. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA CLM

Jan 24, 2004
    I was very disappointed in Ruger with the last ban. This time it looks like they are trying to make up for what happened the last time.

4. DustyJacket

DustyJacket Directiv 10-289

Oct 16, 2008
    Missouri, East of KC
    Done.
    Never got a reply from my message to Claire a few weeks ago.

We'll see now.

5. Beretta92guy do you hate Ruger like you do Glock? Was it brass to the face?

6. Antipaladin

Antipaladin

Jan 1, 2013
    Ruger really did screw the pooch last time. Glad they smartened up this time around.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  7. GunHo198

GunHo198

Oct 7, 2004
    Tampa
  8. ViennaGambit

ViennaGambit

Dec 19, 2009
    Bumping this up - it is great!

Anyway to mod the title so its more obvious what its about?

9. damnyankee20

damnyankee20

Jan 21, 2012
    Easy - my wife and I just sent two.

10. WinterWizard

WinterWizard

Jan 17, 2012
    I'd do it if it didn't require my address. It is not necessary. And while I applaud Ruger for this, it is also an address fishing marketing tool. Ready for junk mail, both snail mail and electronic? Got spam?

11. GunHo198

GunHo198

Oct 7, 2004
    Tampa
    They need your address so the site will know what delagates to send the emails too.

Thank you for taking action on this important issue.

Your message for "Gun Owner Call to Action" was sent on 01/12/2013 04:49 PM to the following recipients: Janet Cruz (D-FL), Arthenia Joyner (D-FL), Rick Scott (R-FL), Jennifer Carroll (R-FL), Pam Bondi (R-FL), Rep. Connie Mack (R-FL), Rep. Kathy Castor (D-FL), President Barack Obama, Vice President Joseph Biden, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL).

12. One of mine just went to the person trying the hardest to foist the crap on the people...How great is that?

13. Done...and DustyJaket I got a response from claire I deleted it after I read it....same old BS she is wanting a gun ban of semi auto rifles.

14. Similar to the NRA ones, glad to see Ruger stand up instead of roll over. I'll remember that the next time I'm considering another gun from them. Just like I'll always remember Cheaper Than Dirt. I will never ever ever buy from them again. I will also remember the anti-gun causes that use tragedy to benefit and further their cause on the backs of dead toddlers. Makes me sick.

I got one back from Rick Larsen that I sent a week or so ago from his webpage. The letter has one interesting part basically saying he supports reinstating the ban and magazine limits. Also "These military-grade weapons serve no legitimate purpose in civilian life". He must forget that we live in America...:steamed:

15. barth

barth six barrels

Oct 7, 2011
    The Free Zone
    Good stuff.
    We all need to get active in this right now.