close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Please keep an eye out for a S&W 4506...

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by TheGreatGonzo, Jan 1, 2008.

1. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo Clown Hunter

Jan 19, 2003
    Lost in thought...
    You guys have done great helping me find S&W's before. It gives me eyes in all the gunstores and pawnshops in the state! LOL! I'm looking for a used, but not abused, S&W 4506 for a decent price. If you run across something in your travels, please let me know
    Thanks!
    Gonzo

2. haras

haras Glock revolver?

Oct 24, 2005
    Jackson, MS
    I may kow where to find one. I'll PM you an email address

3. TheGreatGonzo

Jan 19, 2003
    Lost in thought...
    He already sold it. Thanks though!
    Gonzo

4. jpcast

jpcast

Jun 16, 2007
    Olive Branch, MS
    Gonzo,

I'm back in town and will check with my local shop. They usually carry a good selection of S&W's. How's the 3913 working for you?

Highest Regards,

jpcast

5. TheGreatGonzo

Jan 19, 2003
    Lost in thought...
    I love it, but it has been relegated to the safe since I found a 3953. I really prefer a DAO when possible. I absolutely love the platform, though, and the 3953 is 2nd only to my S&W 45's for carry.
    Gonzo

6. jpcast

jpcast

Jun 16, 2007
    Olive Branch, MS
    No Luck on the 4506 at the local gun shop. We have a gun show in Southaven, MS Jan 10 & 11. I will look around and see what's available.

jpcast

7. jpcast

jpcast

Jun 16, 2007
    Olive Branch, MS
    Gonzo,

No luck at the Southaven Gun Show. I'm headed for Arkansas this week and will check a few places around Little Rock & Conway.

jpcast

8. Try www.cdnninvestments.com ?? They usually have a few police trade-ins at great prices... only $9.95 to ship no matter the size of the order.

9. tenholewheels

tenholewheels

Aug 12, 2003
    out for a 3913 ladysmith preferably but doesn't have to be.. i'll trade a sweet fn/fal for a ladysmith with some extra's holster's.mags, nice wood grips, etc.. thanks guys