Please help.

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Glockster_221, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Nice!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Wow, I'm at a loss for words. I can't begin to express my gratitude for this, Rick. Thank you so much. :)

3. Capital . That's the sort of fellow of which we can use more .

Incidentally, new reloader guy- pay your benefactor back by loading and shooting like hell for when the elephant shows up . The life you save may be your own .

Ya'll some good folk .
  4. Rick
    Very genorous! Does my heart good to see there are people like you out there. Too many talk about Karma and doing right too little come through. I know this will come back to you full circle. On a side note you inspired me and I just gave away some spare dies, shell holder and small parts in another thread. Nothing compared to what you did. Wish I had more I could do here, but it looks like you done it already!
  5. Glockster

I believe I have an old Siera hand gun reloading Manual I can send you out too. I got it used at a garage sale and never looked through it. I believe it is hand gun only. Many companys have reduced the charges over the years but it is something to start with. send me a PM with your address and I will send it out to you next week some time. Just remember to check the load data online and start low and work up.
  6. n2extrm,
    thanks for the kind words. at 61 and having been loading since 1969(started with a Lee loader) i have aquired quite a bit of reloading equipment some of which i do not use anymore but are still in good working order. rather than seeing it collect dust i would rather see it go to good use. in this case helping a new shooter get into the reloading hobby.
    i am just fortunate enough to be in a position today to where i can help others who can use the help. and maybe somewhere down the road they in turn will pass on the kindness that was shown to them. that in itself will be gratification enough and also ensures that the hobby and shooting sport continues. by the way n2extrn thanks for helping Glockster with the reloading manual. i am sure that he will appreciate it very much."MERRY CHRISTMAS"

7. So Rick dropped off the equipment today and it was very pleasant meeting him and his lovely girlfriend.

I am just absolutely thrilled to have this great equipemtn, and eternally grateful. Rick hooked me up with a scale, calipers, reloading trays, dies, and three extra turret heads. Oh and over 200 rounds of 9mm brass. I'm all set to go.

I have sore thumbs and a callus from hand cleaning over 150 primer pockets this morning. :)

Pics soon to follow as soon as I buy some double A's for my camera.

Thanks again Rick, and n2extrm for the great reloading book (which I've received).

8. Merry Christmas to you. What a guy.
  9. Thanks, same to you.

I know, Rick is great.

10. shotgunred

shotgunred reloading nut

Crud I have been doing it wrong all this time.
    Hey how come none of you guys told m I was supposed to clean the primer pockets.
    Next thing you know you be telling me I should clean my press more than once a year.

On this note I will say all of the some assembly required is done and I am off to bed.

Merry Christmas!
  11. I'm simply at a loss for words over how cool Rick is. It really warms the heart to read this thread!

Have a very, very merry Christmas, everyone!
  12. Congratulations Rick, well done. Not only in the spirit of Chrismas; but also sharing it.

Tip of the hat andbest you you and your GF.

13. Glockster

Glad to hear you are suffering from sore thumbs. Hope you are having fun with all the toys santa rick gave you! Merry Christmas.
  14. Thanks! Don't think I've forgotten about you, n2!
  15. #35 Glockster_221, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  16. So now that you've had that really excellent gift a couple of weeks, how many rounds have you loaded up?
  17. any one here heard from the Glockstier_221?. was wondering if he ever got around to reloading with the equipment that i gave him. hope he's ok... he hasn't posted here in awhile.
    #37 Rick from Kali, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  18. Very Nice!!! One of the reasons I love the folks in this forum.
  19. .....
    #39 ku4hx, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011