close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Plastic Revolvers

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by HotRoderX, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Chup

Chup

Feb 11, 2008
    N. Ohio
    I put 2000 rounds threw my LCR 357 most of the rounds 357. When ever I show the LCR at our shop I tell the customer if they want to try it shoot mine. Three customers have shot my gun and all three have bought one. Two were Ladies they did not like the Trigger Pull on other guns. So now my gun has even more rounds threw it and there is no signs of ware inside. We haven't had any returned with problems.

2. WMDoug

WMDoug Keep&Bear Arms

May 15, 2010
    Michigan
    That is interesting that there are so many used LCRs for sale. I wouldn't want to part with mine. I was going to get rid of the crimson trace and replace with Hogue grips only because of the recoil, but that was short sighted on my part (no pun intended). The crimson trace allows me to aim without looking down the barrel from a cover position or from a draw position. I also get good practice feedback when carrying it around the house.

It is a snappy rascal but I really like this gun.

3. WMDoug

WMDoug Keep&Bear Arms

May 15, 2010
    Michigan
    That's my gun! In fact, I put the XS sights on it on your recommendation! Nice job.