close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Places to shoot on the coast?

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by Jazz5, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Jazz5

Jazz5

Mar 25, 2002
    South Alabama
    Hey guys, your neighbor to the east has a question.
    I live by Mobile and my job takes me to the coast quite a bit. Where could I kill a couple of hours and shoot? Any indoor ranges?
    Thanks

2. para40

para40 curmudgeon

Sep 16, 2004
    Ms.
    Try calling Dad's Super Pawn in Gulfport.
    I pass a large, very nice range on my trips to the financial houses of ill repute.:cool: It is on a small highway above Biloxi, maybe hwy 67.

3. D4RWlN

D4RWlN

Nov 5, 2005
    Southeastern, AL
    You have to be a member of NRA and a member of the range to shoot there. Its also an outdoor range, something to consider on those blazing hot days. I'm in search of a indoor range within and hour of gulfport. Any suggestions? I found a&E in Mobile but they want $15 an hour there to shoot and its not that nice.

4. Milky

Milky

Jan 18, 2007
    Mississippi
    There is an indoor range in Slidell, LA if you want to head that way. It's FITS, I think the website is www.fitsinc.biz

5. Iflyfish

Iflyfish

Dec 1, 2006
    I shoot there at least once a week. You do'nt have to be a member of the NRA. However, you do need to "join". I think the rate has gone up to $200 a year. It has great facilities and is getting better every week. You need to come out on a Saturday or Sunday at 4PM.

6. D4RWlN

D4RWlN

Nov 5, 2005
    Southeastern, AL
    I shot there once. Not bad. A little pricey IMO. Thanks for looking out though.

7. D4RWlN

D4RWlN

Nov 5, 2005
    Southeastern, AL
    I'll check it out sometime. Thanks.

8. ussoldier202

ussoldier202 Infantry

Jan 14, 2010
    Biloxi
    I live in Biloxi, I shoot at a range that is run by the Forestry dep. Its a free range. its on hwy 49, 20min south of Camp Shelby. Its in the Ash lake recreation park