close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Places to shoot near New London?

Discussion in 'New England Colonial Club' started by nognig, May 13, 2007.

1. nognig

nognig

Apr 16, 2004
    Looks like I'll be moving to the New London, CT area this summer. I've already read the post on CT gun laws, so I'm up to speed there.

How about places to shoot? I'm looking for indoor ranges for the winter and a nice outdoor place (rifle range is a requirement) for the summer.

Anyone have any suggestions that are within say 30 miles of New London?

Thanks,

NN

2. Blaster

Blaster Hunc tu caveto

Feb 2, 2000
    Connecticut
    Ledyard Sportsman Club

8 Whipple Rd
    Ledyard, CT
    (860) 572-1267

3. Jene

Jene Millennium Member

Oct 12, 1999
    CT, USA
    Quaker Hill Rod and Gun club in Montville. We have an indoor 50ft range for lead bullets only; skeet range, archery range, bowling pin range, 200 yd rifle range, anda tactical range. Numerous competition shoots throughout the year, and the price of membership is very reasonable.

4. Tvov

Tvov

Sep 30, 2000
    CT,USA
    It's not really close, but Chris' Gun Range in Guilford. It is about 25 minutes south on I95. Underground public range, real nice owner (Chris), and the prices are reasonable for range time and especially ammo (at least, for this area).

5. eyesnorth

eyesnorth

Jun 9, 2004
    CT
    Sprague Rod and Gun Club. Actually, there are several clubs within the 30 miles you specify. Most require a sponsor if they are accepting members but that usually isn't a problem.

Navy?