close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Places to shoot - Huntersville

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by nfrangip, Nov 24, 2009.

1. nfrangip

nfrangip

Sep 10, 2009
    NC
    Hello,

I am looking for a place to shoot in the Huntersville area for rifle, pistol, and shotgun. I did my qualification for CCW at Rowan County Wildlife Association. That place is great, but over an hour away. I was hoping for something similar close by. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. CarolinaKat

CarolinaKat

Apr 5, 2003
    NC
    Might try Mecklenburg Wildlife. I know they have an IDPA chapter there. Years ago I went out there a few times to shoot trap. Haven't been there in years. They are located off Sam Wilson Rd west of Charlotte off 85.

http://www.mwdshooters.com/

3. I too, like Rowan Co. Wildlife. More than an hour for me. I shoot Handgun at Shooters express in Belmont. Not the best, but it is close. I have heard that there is a range in Gastonia, off of 321 near I-85, have not tried it yet. I am going to try Mecklenburg Wildlife, will post my thoughts on it.

4. Jake Mountain

Jake Mountain Dragonrider

Dec 23, 2005
    Gastonia NC
    There is an FOP ( fraternal order of police ) range in Iredell county off of exit 45 on 77 down behind the KOA campground. They shoot IPSC 3rd sunday of the month. They also have ab annual membership of only like $110 per year.