close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Pistol Grip Stock for Mossberg 930 SPX?

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by mdfd, Feb 3, 2011.

1. mdfd

mdfd

Sep 29, 2006
    ok, so I finally placed my order for a Mossberg 930 SPX standard stock. My plans are to purchase the Choate PG stock separately and do the conversion myself since the factory PG versions are non-existent at the moment...and it comes out a little cheaper plus I'll have two stocks instead of one...

Anyways, my question is:
    Before I order the Choate, are there any other options for pistol grip stocks for the 930 SPX that I should consider?

BTW, thanks to Mixflip, Zagzig and all the other 930 SPX owners for your info and insight. It undoubtedly influenced my decision to go with the 930 SPX!:wavey:

2. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    I dont think there is any other pistol grip stock other than Choate for the 930SPX? In time I am sure that will change though.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011

3. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    Choate Machine & Tool is Mossberg's factory OEM supplier for extensions and pistol grip stocks for the 930.

4. mdfd

mdfd

Sep 29, 2006
    you mean I can't just slap on the new Benneli collapsable stock on my 930 SPX?!?! :lol: