close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Pistol Accents Beware

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by angels53, Aug 16, 2013.

1. angels53

angels53 Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Yuma Arizona
    Do no buy from them. I just wasted 2 1/2 months waiting for products that never arrived.
    I ordered 2 polos with glock logos, but never recieved them despite contacting the company. I recieved only 1 response and that was to say the items are now backordered. When I went back on their site to check status, I found that my order had been canceled, but have not recieved a refund yet. I suspect I will have to contact law enforcement to report a scam.

2. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath

May 21, 2011
    North-Central Florida
    If you paid by credit card, call them to get the charge removed.

3. angels53

angels53 Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Yuma Arizona
    Just recieved the refund. I still will not do business with them again. The lack of communication is unprofessional and shows a lack of respect to their customers.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

4. pistolaccents

pistolaccents Glock fan

Oct 10, 2010
    Putnam , NY
    Sorry about the delay. But as per the site 1 was listed on back order.. In the emails that were sent that was explained to you a couple of times. Finally the warehouses we deal with weren't going to receive anymore of the old style polo's that you ordered so a refund was made. Sorry about the confusion this had caused

5. pistolaccents

pistolaccents Glock fan

Oct 10, 2010
    Putnam , NY
    Scam? the order was cancelled thats true and a credit was made.. When a credit is made on a credit card it takes sometimes 3-5 days for the "banks" to settle each other. We get debited immediately but you wont see the credit for a couple of days. The same goes in reverse, you place an order on a site your card gets debited or bank account but the vendor wont see the funds until it settles with the banks