close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Pistol Accents Beware

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by angels53, Aug 16, 2013.

1. angels53

angels53
    Expand Collapse

Do no buy from them. I just wasted 2 1/2 months waiting for products that never arrived.
    I ordered 2 polos with glock logos, but never recieved them despite contacting the company. I recieved only 1 response and that was to say the items are now backordered. When I went back on their site to check status, I found that my order had been canceled, but have not recieved a refund yet. I suspect I will have to contact law enforcement to report a scam.

2. FL Airedale

FL Airedale
    Expand Collapse
    Dog Breath

If you paid by credit card, call them to get the charge removed.

3. angels53

angels53
    Expand Collapse

Just recieved the refund. I still will not do business with them again. The lack of communication is unprofessional and shows a lack of respect to their customers.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

4. pistolaccents

pistolaccents
    Expand Collapse
    Glock fan

Sorry about the delay. But as per the site 1 was listed on back order.. In the emails that were sent that was explained to you a couple of times. Finally the warehouses we deal with weren't going to receive anymore of the old style polo's that you ordered so a refund was made. Sorry about the confusion this had caused

5. pistolaccents

pistolaccents
    Expand Collapse
    Glock fan

Scam? the order was cancelled thats true and a credit was made.. When a credit is made on a credit card it takes sometimes 3-5 days for the "banks" to settle each other. We get debited immediately but you wont see the credit for a couple of days. The same goes in reverse, you place an order on a site your card gets debited or bank account but the vendor wont see the funds until it settles with the banks