Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Piru, CA 2013 Debriefing & Photo Thread

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by PM720, Nov 3, 2013.

1. PM720

Apr 2, 2011
    Vegas Baby!
    Well, I had a really good final match for the GSSF season. I shot all 6 divisions in under 100 seconds each and set a couple of personal best times in Subcompact & MajorSub. My AmCiv time was a little weak but hopefully my teammates will pick up the slack a bit and give us our 4th team win of the year. :cool: Again, here are the numbers for the detail oriented.

Comp- 75.40
    AmCiv- 81.10
    Heavy Metal- 90.07
    MajSub- 52.20
    Sub- 77.04
    Unltd- 71.55

Thanks again to and my buddy Chad for making this season happen for me. It was great shooting for the team and I hope we can do it again next year. :supergrin:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  2. bryandover

Jul 5, 2012
    :wow: Good shooting Scott, looks like you will be moving up in the ranks. :supergrin:

3. 9mmdude

Sep 8, 2001
    Congrats Scott! Nice scores.
  4. yobohadi

yobohadi Peon Trainee

Oct 25, 2009
    Southwest Idaho
    Nice shooting Scott! If the scores hold will you be graduating to Master status with this match?
  5. PM720

Apr 2, 2011
    Vegas Baby!
    Thanks guys, it was a good day. No, I don't think I will make Master yet. Not enough Amateurs in MajSub to get a gun, AGAIN! :crying: But 2 is a good start!

For those interested here is the breakdown for my day.

AmCiv- 5th out of 125 entries.
    Comp- 9/102, 3rd Amateur which should be good for some kind of prize.
    Unlimited- 7/29, 1st Amateur
    Heavy Metal- 3/20, 1st Amateur
    Sub- 4/31. 1st Amateur
    MajSub, 1/13.

The Shooting Team also took the win for the last match of the year too. All in all a GREAT year of competition! Reminds me of my racing days! :)