close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Pin for LCP

Discussion in 'Ruger Club' started by Scamp, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Scamp

Scamp Geaux Tigers!

May 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I bought a used LCP and it had a "clip" on it used for hanging the gun IWB, on your pocket, whatever I guess, anyway, I don't care for it and took it off. I am guessing here, because I don't have another LCP to compare it with, but the "clip" uses a pin with a screw in it to attach the belt clip, I just took off the clip and put the pin/screw back in.
    Now for the questions...
    This isn't factory is it?
    Any known source for the right pin?

Clip just sittin' on there for reference.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ALL GLOCK

ALL GLOCK 17 year member Millennium Member

Mar 12, 1999
    Southeast Pa.

3. Scamp

Scamp Geaux Tigers!

May 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Did just that, and all I can say is wow! Best customer service I have had in a looooong time!
    Sending me two pins, no charge and a very nice guy on the phone.

4. ALL GLOCK

ALL GLOCK 17 year member Millennium Member

Mar 12, 1999
    Southeast Pa.
    I put the clip on mine, and as I was punching out the pin it came out in 2 pieces..... Needless to say I called Ruger and they sent me 2 pins for N/C.
    They actually wanted me to send the gun back to see if there was anything wrong with it. But I didnt because it only has about 25 rounds through it.

The clip is nice for deep concealment IWB, but I dont really like it for pocket carry...... I guess thats why I bought 2 of them!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010