Pimp My Glock - G30SF + Cold Bore Customs = AWESOME!!!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by DakotaGlockGuy, Jul 31, 2012.

1. DakotaGlockGuy

DakotaGlockGuy Polymer Artist

Yes, and the button is radiused, so it's not as sharp. Looks great, too!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Nice!

3. seaswol

seaswol NRA Life Member

I just saw your pics with the mag release cut out. Very NICE. MY 29 and 21 are out to Lane and asked that if he still had my frames, to do the mag cut outs.
    Thanks for the pics.
  4. JLeòdhas

JLeòdhas Alba gu bràth!!

Very nice, love the round trigger guard.
  5. Best ive ever seen
  6. DakotaGlockGuy

#26 DakotaGlockGuy, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  7. Now that the grip has been reduced, have you noticed that it prints less? Or have you not had any issues with it printing either way?

Sent from my rotary dial phone
  8. Travelin' Jack

Travelin' Jack Misinformed

Awesome. I've been eyeballing that Executive texture for a Glock 32. After reading this, I'm going to do it. I'm thinking finger grooves removed, hump removed, bobtailed and textured.
  9. GThirtyTwo

GThirtyTwo Amor patriae

Looks very, very nicely done.
  10. You may want to rethink the connector if it's a carry piece, especially if it's not actually helping your accuracy (but even if it was, most pros don't recommend going below stock weight for a carry piece).
  11. DakotaGlockGuy

I haven't had a problem with printing before. I use a Theiss IWB holster, and even with the stock hump it didn't print. If you're having an issue with printing, removing the hump is so slight that you would still have an issue afterwards.
    #32 DakotaGlockGuy, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  12. DakotaGlockGuy

I'm anxiously awaiting a NY1 trigger, so it will be paired with that (a valid combo even for LE). If that doesn't work, I'll probably go back to a highly polished stock with a #6 trigger spring.
  13. iflyem1

iflyem1 Member

I think your 30sf looks fantastic. I personally am not a fan of grip reductions and texturing but yours truely did come out looking as if it were done by the factory. Great job!
  14. Looks good, I really like the trigger guard.
  15. I've never seen any mods to the grip or frame I like until now, wow that is very nice.
  16. Lane looks he did a great job on your 30SF, is the "executive texture" aggressive enough vs the "carry texture" ?
  17. When you sent your gun in for the work, did you have to fully dis-assemble the frame? (I have always had trouble removing the slide and magazine releases) Was wondering if they could be left in.
  18. The trigger guard looks great. So does the rest of the work, but the guard is sweet!
  19. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

Thats nice work!