close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Pierce Morgan

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Trooper720, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Trooper720

Trooper720

Apr 29, 2007
    kentucky
    Okay, I haven't been on here in a while but I've been watching things going on. All I have to ask right now is how many other people are sick of listening to a British citizen telling and recommending how we Americans should live our lives and give up our freedoms and telling us what our constitution means. I am absolutely sick and tired of hearing this Brit talk about how their way of living is better and safer than ours. Hell they are the reason we have grown to what we are today. I personally have no desire to go back to being a servant. Why are Americans listening to this Brit? Just my opinion, but I would just assume he go back to the UK and speak there about their better way of life. To me hearing him speak of our constitution and what it means is insulting.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  2. WinterWizard

WinterWizard

Jan 17, 2012
    Everyone who owns a gun would love to see this guy disappear from the universe.

And it's Piers, not Pierce.

3. GoBuffs!

GoBuffs!

Aug 16, 2010
    The sad thing is, he is getting his ratings because people hate him and are afraid that others are listening to him. Then there are also the lefties that watch and agree with everything he is saying. I admit, I have watched a few of his shows, or at least had it on in the background so I can stay up to date on some of the legislation that is happening.

I have no doubt that if the pro2A folks would just stop watching him and stop appearing on his show, he would go away pretty quickly.

4. Glock26z

Glock26z

Jul 17, 2010
    Write a letter to CNN and tell them that you will not watch or support advertisers doing business with CNN [Commie Network News]. Thatwill change their tone at Commie network News.

5. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    Vermont
    A Fool,Tool, Moron,who needs to Go Back Home ! SJ 40

6. GIG4FUN

GIG4FUN

Jan 13, 2013
    USA
  7. GunFu

GunFu

Dec 14, 2006
    Google him and read about his faked evidence for a major story back in the UK, the guy has serious truth issues to say the least.

8. DRT

DRT

May 6, 2001
    USA
    The best way to get back at PierSS is to not watch his show, and more broadly, never watch CNN.

Brits.....kicked their ass in two wars and saved it in two others.....weasels.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  9. damnyankee20

damnyankee20

Jan 21, 2012
    "I need an AR-15 the same reason the CNN security guards need an AR-15, Piers. Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

"I think I can summarize it - I can articulate the shortcomings of Piers' mental capacity and his terminal, not-so-great British genetics. I think I heard Piers Morgan sing his national anthem when I was at CNN. He doesn't know I was listening, but I heard him sing the national anthem of Piers Morgan and Great Britain and I will sing it for you now: 'BAAAAAH...BAAAAAAAHHHH!' [sound of a sheep with crowd laughter]

"The guy is the poster child for sheep-like dependency. And, I don't need to answer why I need an AR-15. It's not the Declaration of Needs. It's not The Bill of Needs. I don't need a Corvette to go to the store for milk and bread but I want TWO. I don't need to play the guitar like I do because - well actually I do because noone else can. [crowd laughter] Anytime anyone inserts the term "Need" regarding a free man's choice, that person is dangerous and we must vote them out of office as soon as possible. And, expose them in the media..."

Ted Nugent
    2013 Shot Show

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  10. Dawolf

Dawolf

Sep 18, 2010
    Arizona
    He peirses me off. He needs to go back to city with a surveillance camera on every street corner.

11. GLJones

GLJones

May 16, 2000
    Orlando, Florida
    I do not watch his show, no matter who is the guest. If I want to see one of the shows, I will wait till people post it on YouTube or Vimeo so his ratings don't count me. Anyone with DirecTV, Dish or Digital cable, they are tracking what you watch. DirecTV even has a feature (and widget) that tells you what viewers are watching (top 10 in 4 categories) in real time.

Max Headroom has come true.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  12. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

My understanding is that ratings for his show have plumeted. He hates guns and this is all he talks about. CNN will not put up with his blind ideology for much longer.

13. CharlieDelta127

CharlieDelta127

Sep 10, 2012
    Piers is a redcoat. It really is bothersome to hear someone who isn't even a citizen (to my knowledge) of the United States sit there and blast our second amendment (no pun intended).

I wish that deportation petition could have got the job done.

14. AIRASSAULT18B

AIRASSAULT18B

May 5, 2006
    FORWARD AO
    I always thought it meant Clinton News Network. I stand corrected.:supergrin:

15. AIRASSAULT18B

AIRASSAULT18B

May 5, 2006
    FORWARD AO
    When he argues about guns with his guest he always talks about how barbaric the US is when it comes to our 2nd amend right. And Americans excerciseing our right. Then he spouts off about how superior England & Australia is compared to America. We came here to get away from that mess. He needs to go back & live in his La La land- so called Utopian society.

16. Reaver2218

Reaver2218

Feb 9, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    everytime I watch a clip of this asshat on the internet I have to restrain myself from punching my monitor or throwing my remote at my tv. hes needs to go away like a bad rash.

17. plainsman

plainsman

Jul 25, 2005
    Some british nut kills some people ,and their rational answer is to DISARM THE LAW ABIDING, AND DESTROY MILLIONS OF LAWFULLY POSSESSED FIREARMS.

This is reasonable "looney liberal gun control." Republican. Eric Cantor said yesterday that they now want to link medical information to gun databases, so some bureaucrat will now pay voyeur with your medical records.