Pictures?

Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by Blitzen, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Sure your not Jewish Don?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Quack

Quack Rent this space

:animlol:

ask knedrgr, he met the guy i did the trade with. he's a tacticool fool. he asked knedrgr what Glock he was selling, then the tactifool went on about his G19's....blah, blah, blah...so i'm guessing that he still has it. sadly i don't have the compact anymore, but IIRC i doubled my money. the other trade i did with that guy was a G23 for a SA Micro Operator. that was a straight trade too, and yes i sold it for a profit.

3. Thanks Bac. :wavey:

4. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk
    CLM

I had been looking for one for a long time. They stopped making them a while back, but I'm not sure when. My brother and I went to Bud's in Paris, KY a while back, just to look around. Lo and behold, there sat this thing. I probably paid more than I should have--$600, but I wanted it, and had the cash. The fact that it's a Light Weight is a plus.

One of these days I'll have it refinished, and maybe a flat trigger, if I can find anyone to get their opinion of them. :whistling:

5. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk
    CLM

It was lust at first grope, that's for sure.

And I want an EMP---bad.

6. I like your style. Well, if I disregard that flat trigger comment. :rofl:

7. nolt

nolt DONT PANIC!

i really meant 'how much will you take' rather than 'how much did you give' but it sounds like it would be a bit higher. :supergrin:

8. The VBOB is very nice.

That said, I think my favorite production 1911 is the Kimber Super Match. I really love the way that gun shoots.

9. Well, I will have to come shoot yours and perhaps I will have a different outlook. :supergrin:

10. nolt

nolt DONT PANIC!

you can tell i was bored last nite....

[​IMG]

11. If we ever get together, I'll bring it along. :)

You would love it.

[​IMG]

12. mothergreen- nice gi gun but we need to hunt down and kill who ever buthcered it with those frontstrap serrations!

13. Deal. :thumbsup:

14. very beautiful picture:thumbsup:

15. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk
    CLM

I'm still trying to figure out how to flatten my finger so I can get the best possible purchase on a flat trigger. :dunno:

16. :agree:

Nolt has been taking some great pics.

17. Technically belongs to my wife, but I've shot it more than she has.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. After seeing this thread, I am selling my Para P13 and buying a Dan Wesson or Ed Brown LOL. Its in the FS section

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Toby196

Toby196 Fetching a rug.

Wow, that sounds like quite an upgrade. I only wish I could currently afford a similar upgrade from my Kimber TLE (I would love to make the jump to either a Kobra Carry or CBOB if my finances permitted).

20. The TLE jump to a CBOB isn't that much. Do it. :thumbsup: