Glock Talk banner

Pictures?

151K views 1K replies 272 participants last post by  bac1023 
#1 ·
Are we allowed to start a picture thread here?

#131 ·
My customized SA Mil-Spec. Last week I took it down to Novak and let them mill the slide for a serratted front night sight. Mr. Novak and crew are awesome. They acutally did the work while I was In town! :wow:

I "think" I can finally call this one finished....;)

#141 ·
My local range has one of these under the glass case. It looks very well put together and feels good in the hand. I am pretty sure that it is a tackdriver as yours looks like it is too. Nice gun! I am not too happy about the price they are asking, though.:crying:
They are proud of them for sure my friend:crying::faint:

#145 ·

#148 ·
Here's my current 1911 collection. Everytime I feel I'm done buying them, something else pops up. I have six more 1911s on my want list. Two of them are on order. I will then be out of room on my shelves and have all the models I want. Anyway, enjoy the pics.

Left to right

Top row: Detonics ServiceMaster, Colt Commander XSE, Kimber Super Match II, Kimber Pro CDP II, Taurus PT1911, STI Trojan.

Middle Row: Colt Special Combat Gov., Springfield TRP, Springfield GI, Para 1911 Limited, S&W Performance Center 1911, Rock Island Armory GI, Dan Wesson Classic Commander BT.

Bottom Row: Wilson CQB, Nighthawk Predator II, Rock River Limited Match, Ed Brown Kobra Carry, Les Baer Concept V, Sig Sauer STX
Your favorite? Which one shoots the best if you can tell?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.