Glock Talk banner

Pictures?

151K views 1K replies 272 participants last post by  bac1023 
#1 ·
Are we allowed to start a picture thread here?

#73 ·
I have a few I can share. Excuse the pictures, my photography skills are awful compared to most of the others posted.

A few Colts, far left Yost Signature Grade, middle Yost-Bonitz 1* (matched pair), and right new Series 70 (probably off to Heirloom Precision shortly).

Gemini Customs (center), Wilson Combat CQB bottom, Yost-Bonitz 1* (matched pair), and S&W 640 custom by Gemini (not a 1911, but I like the picture and the gun).

Kimber Ultra SIS, SIS Rail (have a Pro on order to have the full set)

One of these days I will have to get out all of my 1911's and take a family photo.

#74 ·
I have a few I can share. Excuse the pictures, my photography skills are awful compared to most of the others posted.

A few Colts, far left Yost Signature Grade, middle Yost-Bonitz 1* (matched pair), and right new Series 70 (probably off to Heirloom Precision shortly).

Gemini Customs (center), Wilson Combat CQB bottom, Yost-Bonitz 1* (matched pair), and S&W 640 custom by Gemini (not a 1911, but I like the picture and the gun).

Kimber Ultra SIS, SIS Rail (have a Pro on order to have the full set)

One of these days I will have to get out all of my 1911's and take a family photo.

Very nice pics!

#76 ·
Man you guys have some great looking guns!!! I'm to embarrassed to post a pic of my rinco in here next to yalls. Thats all I got for right now.

Post the pic, I like them all myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.