close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

pics

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by glockguy67, Nov 8, 2012.

1. glockguy67

glockguy67

Apr 11, 2008
    i want to sell some of my guns but i dont have a way to take pics is it impossible to sell without pics? thanks for yor input

2. AGAF

AGAF On a Journey

Oct 2, 2006
    Texas
    Does anyone that you know have a camera that you can borrow? A phone with a camera?

3. samuse

samuse

Jul 30, 2008
    South TX
    I'll put it this way.

It's 2012.

If you can't even take pics and get 'em on the internet in a decent format with some reasonably intelligent dialogue, I'm not gonna do business with you.

And don't even try to get me to mess with a fax machine.

4. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
    Would you buy a gun from a AD with no pics?

I won't ethier.......

:cool:

5. OhioGlock90

OhioGlock90

Sep 1, 2011
    Columbus Ohio
    i will not even look at a internet classified for any thing if it doesn't have a picture. Makes me suspicious, its to easy to upload a picture.

6. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Nov 4, 2004
    NH
    What guns do you have for sale? I have bought guns unseen.

7. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
  8. Finestkind

Finestkind

Apr 24, 2011
    All smart ass comments aside I have purchased guns with out pics as well. Some were great and I really got burned on one.

Finestkind

9. clarkz71

clarkz71

Aug 24, 2012
    South Florida
    I also won't even look at an ad without pics.

10. trenchgun

trenchgun

May 14, 2010
    Texas
    OK, use a phone with a camera, or a cheap digital camera, take good pictures of both sides of the gun in decent light. Then download the pics to your computer. You might have to first download some software from a disc if you use a digital camera. After you download the pics of your guns to your computer, you can go to one of the many free websites, photobucket is one of them where you can then download your pics from your computer to photobucket. Photobucket will then have a link that you will copy and then paste that link in your ad for the gun, then you will have a picture or two of the gun, making selling the gun a lot easier. Once you do this a time or two, it is a snap, not really much to it at all. The photobucket website explains what needs to be done. I am including a recent photobucket pic of a Colt Ace 22 that I took outside in sunlight with just a phone camera for an example.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  11. dhoomonyou

dhoomonyou

Mar 20, 2002
    florida
    Duh
    What if im dishonest enough to put up a STOCK photo of a BENTLEY and deliver you a Ford?
    IMHO. Only buy FTF.

12. edcrosbys

edcrosbys

Aug 22, 2007
    VA
    Get pics... If not, you'll decrease the price enough where someone is willing to take a risk. If you post a city/state you're close to someone on here might even be able to help you out for a 6-pack (or something).