Picked up another STI Legacy tonight on GB!

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by glock2740, Sep 10, 2013.

1. He didnt buy the last two... :whistling:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Yeah. Brandon has one too. It's a small club for sure. :cool: I think we all agree that it's the best production 1911 that was ever built.

3. Yeah, I remember now. :)
  4. It's certainly one of them, Joe.
  5. I havent posted any pics or provided a range report yet. I am planning on doing a side by side with my TRP. I was absolutely shocked at the quality of the build.
  6. As far as production 1911s go, it's my favorite for sure. The fact that it's rare and looks so nice goes a long way with me. It's also an excellent shooter.

Whether its the best or not can be debated, as there are plenty of very nice production models. Besides the Dan Wesson Valor and Springfield TRP, there's also the Kimber Super Match. I know some people scoff at Kimber, but the Super Match is one hell of a gun.

Also, don't forget about STI's own Sentinel Premier. It's not as pretty as the Legacy, but has some added bells and whistles and is of the same build quality. Unlike the Legacy, it's still in production, but like the Legacy was, it's limited in numbers produced.
  7. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

But...but...but...the Kimber Super Match says Custom Shop right on the side of the slide. :dunno:

8. :animlol:
  9. GroovedG19

GroovedG19 Laguna Blue AP2

Sweet 1911. Congrats!