Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Pic request!!! Novak Fiber Optic?????

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by CombatArmsUSAF, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Anybody have pics of the Novak Fiber Optic Sights???

It'd be truly appreciated if you could post them.

Thanks in advance!
  2. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010

3. Thanks Ray, I'm going to ordering some novak sights this week, I'll post picks when I get them installed.
  4. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Great! Love to see them! :thumbsup:

Sights are as personal as underwear, and I know Novak's been a veteran, trusted brand, favored by 1911 owners for many years... ;)

I've got a Dawson Precision set on my G17, which is my primary target gun. Its got a FO Front with a plain black Adj Rear sight. I love them! That front FO really pops in that black rear sight notch! And I can vouch that serrations reduce glare! They would not be appropriate for a carry gun, though--too tall, with too many sharp edges to hook onto!

I'm going on 55, and fiber optics do wonders for me! :freak:

I know that young, sharp, uncorrected eyes, work fastest with well designed black irons, but those years are behind me... :fred:

I'll look forward to your pics and review! :wavey:

5. I am most likely going to go with their Tritium front sight. The gun they are going on is a carry gun and I was toying with the idea of FO on the front sight. When buying direct from Novak there is only a $20 difference between the two so I'm just going to go with the tritium.

When i build my race gun (G17 or G34) later on this year I'm definitely going to go with fiber optics for that front sight. Mostly because I want to try them out.

When i get them installed I'll still post pics and then when I get the race gun built I'll post pics of that also.