Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

PIC request: 2nd generation G20 chamber

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by dwebb210, Nov 14, 2011.

1. dwebb210

dwebb210 NRA life member CLM

Jul 26, 2004
    Can people who own early 2nd generation Glock 20s please post a photo of your chamber?

This will probably require knowing how to use a macro setting on your camera, and getting the lighting just right. But any help would be greatly appreciated.

My chamber has tool marks that people are pointing to and claiming I did myself.

I contend it came from the factory this way.

2. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 Second2None

My gen 2 chamber i appoligize for the quality of photos. Mine is dated 94 AZH*** US is this the same as yours?

3. PBRLite

Jan 29, 2009
    Well....I took about 5 pics, but photobucket appears to be down. Will post pics as soon as possible. My Glock gen 2 G20 is a APY... serial number. And after looking at the stock barrel that came with it, and after looking at the KB'd glock....they look pretty similar.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  4. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 Second2None

Mine looks similar as well
  5. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

Jul 26, 2002

Hey amigo. I am one of those guys that said "it sure has every sign of a dremel head bumping into the ramp and chamber", but never said YOU did it.

I'll be honest with ya, I have had Glocks with chatter /tool marks in the muzzle end of the slide, and had one with simular cuts, or chatter as yours, not on the ramp, but 'way up inside the chamber' on a G30. I called a guy I know at Glock and after a sit dow for a while, he sent me a new barrel in exchange. (once he saw it).

If yours is 'just on the ramp', you can smooth that up. If it is this way deep into the chamber, I would send it to Glock, and if they don't help ya, buy a new one, and or an after market one. Bout all ya can do pard ! :dunno:

Good luck, Hope ya get it worked out.

6. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Jul 23, 2007
    Southeast, LoUiSiAna
    It would be my opinion that that chamber was worked and worked allot, maybe not by you but by someone after it left the factory!

I would doubt that that left the factory like that! :shocked:
  7. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 Second2None

I don't doubt that at all. Mine looks almost the same as his
  8. PBRLite

Jan 29, 2009
    Sorry for the crappy pics. All I have available right now is my camera phone.

Obviously stock G20 barrel on left. Lonewolf G20 on right. I will have to grab my G29 and see if it looks the same.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011