PI and labeling politicians

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by vote Republican, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vote Republican

vote Republican White and nerdy

Official moderator decree: we're not slinging insulting titles at the candidates this year.

In particular, the variations of McCain such as McCant, McStain, etc will get you an infraction. Retard, etc, and the like.

If you're not sure if it's OK, don't do it. Proper names only.

"Hussein" is BHO's middle name, and I'm not forbidding it, but I don't think it helps anyone's point. How about BHO or Obama, make me happy? Yes?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    House passes anti-GMO labeling law The Okie Corral Jul 24, 2015
    Lowes pays 1.6M settlement over 2X4 labeling The Okie Corral Nov 30, 2014
    Walmart labeling their ammo as far sale by Walmart only Caliber Corner Aug 28, 2013
    DVD Labeling question Tech Talk Dec 6, 2005
    CD Labeling Software Tech Talk Jan 5, 2005

3. vote Republican

I'm not clamping down on every possible mis-spelling that could get someone's panties into a wad. Democrap, Republicrat, whatever, I think it doesn't help you make your point, but I'm not making it a rule. The rule is very narrow, as far as people's names, and a certain basic amount of respect to the person as a human being, even if you are attacking them as a candidate or for their ideas.

4. vote Republican

[​IMG]

I unstuck the other threads, this still applies.

Consistently rude people might find themselves not able to post in PI for a period of time, or at all. Don't push things, and you won't have to find out what my limits are.

Starting.... NOW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.