close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Photo shop

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Ljay, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Ljay

Ljay Micky's Packin

Nov 2, 2006
    Ohio
    School me,, I want to learn how, Which version first? Training CD first, or just dive right in to the full version,

I,m between jobs right now, with a little time on my hands,:whistling:

2. rscottk90

rscottk90

Mar 11, 2010
    I could teach you alot lol. Kinda hard without being there. If you buy it its gonna cost ya. Not a cheap program. But being between jobs there are lots of ways to earn some money with the program if ur good with it. Get cs3 or cs4. ima see if i can find something i did and put it up here...

heres all you need to know, do them, but remember what ur doing so u can apply it to other projects. http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/Photoshop/1

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010

3. area727

area727 G23

Oct 7, 2009
    There are many free tutorials on how to do different things in Photoshop, from text effects, working with pictures, etc. Just google Photoshop tutorials.

4. MavsX

MavsX The Dude Abides

Jan 19, 2009
    Arlington, VA
  5. Linux3

Linux3

Dec 31, 2008
    A good idea. Photoshop is real expensive but if you are planning a career in graphic arts it's almost ubiquitous.
    I would consider GIMP and GIMPShop add on that makes GIMP work like Photoshop.
    http://www.gimpshop.com/

6. Pierre!

Pierre! NRA Life Member

Jun 20, 2003
    Lovin Sparks Nv!
    Looked really cool... it doesn't function correctly under Windows 7 however!!!

I guess I'll stick with good ole Gimp for now... but it was worth a shot.