Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Phony Combat vet is Freed

Discussion in 'US Army Forum' started by Blitzer, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Should have buried his arse alive! :steamed:

Aug 19, 2006
    NW FLA.
    Waaaaay too long ago now,I used to hang out at a bar in Imperial Beach,Ca. named "The Clock". It was a bar that was a (the) hangout for a certin group of military members. This was pretty much a strict rule,but exceptions were fathers,brothers,and very close friends.

One day a member of my unit swung the door open wide and yells out,"this guy sez he is a _____". He followed that by shoveing the guy through the door.

Come to find out, my buddy overheard this guy talking to his friends about his military "status" and ask him if he could buy him a drink.

Well needless to say,the "wanna be" left the bar after about an hour of buying everybody drinks,to the tune of $150, or so,and an abundance of majic marker scribbleings over a wide area of his body,including his forehead. The ones on his face were partially washed away by all them tears.

We also cut up all his credit cards, drivers license, and social security card.

During that time of the century(1968),he was extremely lucky he did not have any permanant wounds.
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009