close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Permit to Carry Renewal (more for Hennepin County residents)

Discussion in 'North Star Glockers' started by RLDS45S, May 23, 2008.

1. RLDS45S

RLDS45S
    Expand Collapse

I went downtown to the Grain Exchange to submit my permit to carry renewal. Well, from the time I parked in the Jerry Haaf ramp to the time I was backing out of my parking place total time 23min. Now, the guy before me made an error, he brought a check for $100, not the $75 for a renewal. He did not have check book with to write a new one. Talk about pissed! So a heads up the renewal is 75 bucks! The gentleman at the window, then said since I renew my DL in June I could call in the new # when my DL arrives, I renewed that that the EP Hennepin County Service Center (Man what a world of difference from the one at Southdale a few years ago with 2.5hr wait for address change!) Four years ago I did my DL renewal and Passport Application at the Carver County License Bureau in Chaska talk about slicker then you know what on a door knob! Oh well, the state and county goverment is sure getting my money this month. Professional license is due in June...there goes more money!

2. jem375

jem375
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Life Member

It took me 5 minutes to renew at Ramsey County Sheriff's office in St. Paul, pushed my credentials through the window, paid cash and got the receipt back in 5 minutes, very fast.... But, I don't expect mine back much before 30 days are up...

3. Otto Skorzeny

Otto Skorzeny
    Expand Collapse

I have a couple years before I have to renew my carry permit.

I have a Dakota County permit with my Hennepin county address.