close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pepper-spray cop no longer employed by UC Davis

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Aug 1, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

Hey! He went home safe.

2. Guss

Guss
    Expand Collapse

In my area, pepper spray is only used by authorities to defend themselves. I don't know what the usage protocol was on campus, but I can understand the outcome.

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

4. CAcop

CAcop
    Expand Collapse

You should dig up the report they wrote on the incident. The Chancelor really needs to go. The police chief was MIA during the whole thing. At one point she was in plainclothes on the protestor side of the line filming her people. Then there was the very nature of the UCPDs where they had them from all over the state on different pages.

5. walt cowan

walt cowan
    Expand Collapse

he and the penn state prez went to work for nsa.

6. Brucev

Brucev
    Expand Collapse

You know what they say... "Play the stupid game, win the stupid prize." In short, he got canned. Justifiably. Now the rest of the story is that the coach on the sidelines... i.e., the administration that used officers as quasi-storm troopers... they need to be held accountable. But that will not happen. Why? Simple. Those who own and operate the system will need them later... when they feel threatened by to many people getting together and acting together. Again, why? Because people in power always get nervous when to many other people discover that they together are capable of being powerful. Those in power get nervous... and they act stupidly because they feel nervous... and threatened.