close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Paul RNC delegates suing the Republican Party

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by G19G20, Jun 15, 2012.

1. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    This has been brewing for a while but has started to be publicized so Ill just leave this here. The gnashing of teeth and howls will be deafening. We shall see what the Federal Courts say about "bound" delegates once again.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/15/47495.htm

Ive been telling you folks that this isn't over. :whistling:

2. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Go home Ron Paul and leave the republican party alone.

:steamed:

3. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Time for Republicans to start boycotting all businesses publicly supporting Ron Paul.

4. PawDog

PawDog NRA Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Big Thicket, Texas
    Typical, whiny liberal response by the Paulatarians......Of course, it's a frivolous suit, and will no doubt be thrown out as such.

5. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    AHAHAHAHA:rofl:
    Oh yes this is going to draw people to the Ron Paul cause by the tens of thousands. Voters are going to be fighting to get a position in line to put him and his supporters in the White House now. This will turn the tide alright:rofl::rofl:

6. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
    If y'all want to form the Ronulan Party and do things your way, have at it. Write up your own Declaration of Independence and display that decent respect to the opinions of mankind. But acting like petulant loons doesn't win you anything.

Somehow, I'd not be surprised if they judge-shopped for someone who'd be happy to lay some hurt on the Republican Party. The goals are clearly parallel.

7. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    >> "When nominating someone for a federal office, all delegates must be free to vote their conscience," Richard Gilbert, of Gilbert & Marlowe, attorney for the delegates,

How about. . Delegates should vote the way the PEOPLE who voted on primary day, told them to vote!

The Paulites pull crap like this, and the can't seem to understand why people despise them so much. . .

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  8. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    It simply HAS to be a plot by Obamites to replace Romney with the completely unelectable Paul or just muddy the water so Obie can claim the Republican party isn't behind Romney. It is nothing but dirty tricks by the Obama crowd.

9. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    This is a very apt illustration of how some folks just can't bring themselves to accept reality. The more desperate they become, the more extreme they act.

10. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Actually, if you keep kicking your dog it will eventually turn around and bite you. Has nothing to do with Obama at all so take the tinfoil hat off. Did you know that just today the Mass GOP decided to illegally kick off all Paul delegates that won RNC delegate spots fair and square at district conventions? Then they want to act surprised and offended (or in your case, go off the reservation completely with conspiracy theories) when their dirty tricks are exposed for the world to see. I'm personally not sure if this lawsuit will help more than harm in the long run but I do like to see all the dirty laundry waving in the air for all to see since the media isn't doing the job of reporting the truth.

If Obama happens to win, then so be it. He's going to win anyway so any effort to restore fair and transparent elections isn't a loss for anyone but those that participate in the fraud.

11. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Judge shopped? Cases are referred to judges by the Clerk based on a case rotation and assigned by a computer. You guys are starting to become unglued. I have told yall before that there are plenty of Paul supporters that have no trouble burning the party to the ground over what has taken place this election.

12. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Let's see you said,

It has nothing to do with Obama, that is one of those silly "conspiracy theories". there is a conspiracy among the Republicans, and Obama is going to win anyway.

I think it is the last part that is most telling, but that's just the way you presented it I suppose.

13. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Oh we believe you.

14. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Im not completely following your line of reasoning. You do realize that things happen separately in politics and are not always connected. Ive been saying all along that Obama will win regardless of what the GOP (or Paul supporters) does so this lawsuit doesn't change anything except expose the dirty tricks. Dirty tricks that the Dems also use, btw. Politically, I'd be very careful if I were the DNC thinking about touching this issue since it could bring the same tactics in their party to the forefront, netting them a net loss as well.

15. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

You know that your babble about Paulites "burning the party to the ground", makes my "tinfoil" theory all that more plausible.

"If we don't get our way, we will wreck the party and Obama will win".

16. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Those two things are mutually exclusive.

17. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

Yeah, I can't imagine where the tinfoil-hat pejorative came from....

Link

18. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Told you all- anything to get Obama elected! Pualbot's have never been in support of the GOP. This proves it! Instead of being a good looser we have the Pualbot's suing the GOP. Now the GOP has to waste money to defend against this suit instead of using it to remove Obamamoa! Sorry Pualbot's you can't say you don't support Obamamoa when you do this kind of crap! Just like I'm sure we'll here soon the RP is going to support Mit! Still waiting for that anouncement.:steamed:

19. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Yeah, I'm sure it's just a coincidence they chose the 9th circuit to file their lawsuit in.