Glock Talk banner

Passing unused gear along to other GT Cops?

145K views 613 replies 127 participants last post by  Ohsheepdog 
#1 · (Edited)
Eric's only condition is that there are absolutely no sales in this thread.

If you have gear you are not using, please post it up here to help other LEOs/COs out.

To keep the it honest, please PM your department or agency so it can be sent there Care Of/Attention to you. If this won't work for you, let the person with the item know when you PM them

The only conditions:

1)DO NOT SELL GEAR HERE

2) If you are a contributor, please edit your original post rather than making a new post when your items are claimed. Deleting them or use the Strikethrough to show they're gone.

3) Please try to eventually buy said item and pass the freebie along; I know a lot of people who have to put rigs together on shoe string budgets.

4) Please don't make Wanted posts here

See less See more
#156 · (Edited)
Hey guys I was looking for a Safariland double mag pouch for G17/22, would like black snaps but will take anything.....its the 77 model, plain black. Also need a safariland duty belt size 40-42, Just started a new job where I have to get my own stuff. Thanks guys!

#159 · (Edited)
EDIT - moved to EBay 8-3-11; search for user name MeefZah

Also added to Ebay a pair of nearly new Oakley Gascan sunglasses; if anyone here wants them make me a fair offer and I will pull them.

--------

I have the following, all in good to very good condition.

Some of it I cannot "give" away but I will sell it for as little as I can, because, hey, I'm a ****ing humanitarian! :rofl:

Safariland 90 round bottom cuff case, plain black, hidden snap, current production - $10 shipped

CLAIMED - Jay-Pee black metal 2.25" key holder (looks like Okay's Kee-Per) - free

Safariland 070 SSIII holster, RH, plain black, fits Smith 69xx / 39xx - $20 shipped

Bianchi Accumold MKIII OC holder, plain black "leather look", hidden snap - $10 shipped

CLAIMED DeSantis RH paddle holster for Smith 59xx, has thumb strap removed, black leather, would make a good range holster but I would not use it as a carry holster - free

CLAIMED Aker 175-A RH paddle holster for Smith 69xx / 39xx, brown leather, open top with reinforced mouth and retention screw, very nice holster - $17 shipped

Aker 519 paddle single mag and cuff case, brown leather, shows use, paddle comes off and reveals 1.5 belt loops - $10 shipped

Galco RH ankle holster, COP series, #CCAB2L, for Glock 26/27 - $25 shipped (new in bag)

If no takers in a few days the stuff listed with a price goes to E-Bay.

Shoot me an email: markmeftah@yahoo.com

#160 ·
He said plain black, I figure the model 77, he meant the plain leather finish, not the high-gloss Clarino.

I have a Model 77 double pouch for the G17/22 but b/w and it's pretty glossy.

I figured as much. Didn't know either way figured I'd ask, I have a nylon double mag pouch that's in decent shape I can get rid of. I also have some various basketweave and nylon gear.

Lawman, still got any of those b/w mag pouches youre willing to part with?

#163 ·
I have a Safariland mag pouch in plain black leather. It is The hidden snap. PM me info and I will send it out..

Hey guys I was looking for a Safariland double mag pouch for G17/22, would like black snaps but will take anything.....its the 77 model, plain black. Also need a nylon duty belt size 40-42, Just started a new job where I have to get my own stuff. Thanks guys!

#166 ·
I'd like to claim this, if you don't mind. Should I email you about it?

Does anyone have an x-26 taser holster they could toss my way? I'm sure tired of putting a loaner on my belt.
Someone did just send me an email about it, was that you? Whoever it was that sent it - and I replied to - it's yours.

#168 ·
Yes, that was me. Thanks a lot!
I haven't mailed it yet. I'm waiting on payment from some guy on Ebay who is dragging his feet... trying to turn two post office trips into one trip. If he pays today or tomorrow I will get it out Monday AM.

#170 ·
Does anyone have a key keeper (one that looks like a belt keeper but can put a spare car key in it) or a silent key keeper?

I'm looking for plain black.

Thanks.

Is nylon ok? I MAY have a spare Blackhawk! one lying around. I'm not LE, but I would be more than happy to help you if I can.

#173 ·
I like those metal key holders from zak tools. They are only about 4 bucks and I have never had a problem with getting keys off.
I use those at work (corrections), and they're damn near bomb proof. I don't think I've ever seen one break, if they're what I'm thinking of.

#174 ·
Does anyone have a key keeper (one that looks like a belt keeper but can put a spare car key in it) or a silent key keeper?

I'm looking for plain black.

Thanks.
Sorry it took so long. I finally found it yesterday. Do you still need it? If so PM me the address where you would like it sent.

#176 ·
Hey All, I graduate my academy next week, and was wondering on how to carry my badge off duty? Anyone have a spare badge holder I can try? I was thinking of one that I can put on my belt.

Ta in advance... Nigel.
So Far me personally, I carry in a wallet, No need for people to know what I do while i'm off duty, But still there if I need it... I dont have any holders but it might be helpful to let us know your badge design cause some clips are specific to the shape badge...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.