Glock Talk banner

Passing unused gear along to other GT Cops?

145K views 613 replies 127 participants last post by  Ohsheepdog 
#1 · (Edited)
Eric's only condition is that there are absolutely no sales in this thread.

If you have gear you are not using, please post it up here to help other LEOs/COs out.

To keep the it honest, please PM your department or agency so it can be sent there Care Of/Attention to you. If this won't work for you, let the person with the item know when you PM them

The only conditions:

1)DO NOT SELL GEAR HERE

2) If you are a contributor, please edit your original post rather than making a new post when your items are claimed. Deleting them or use the Strikethrough to show they're gone.

3) Please try to eventually buy said item and pass the freebie along; I know a lot of people who have to put rigs together on shoe string budgets.

4) Please don't make Wanted posts here

See less See more
#103 · (Edited)
Hey BIGGUNS, got the HC carrier yesterday. Brand new. Whooo, thanks!!

Now to pay it forward, I have a De Santis paddle holster for the 5900 series smith & wesson autos, need it? ITs black smooth leather with a few wear marks, but in good overall shape, its the thumb break style.

Let me know.

Holster is spoken for by MeefZah!!

#104 ·
Anyone have a plain leather OC holster they may be willing to part with?
I have a MKIII Perfect Fit plain leather. The once black snap is worn brass colored, and I painted it with enamel paint... it looks decent, but not new.

#105 ·

Now to pay it forward, I have a De Santis paddle holster for the 5900 series smith & wesson autos, need it? ITs black smooth leather with a few wear marks, but in good overall shape, its the thumb break style.

Let me know.
I'll take it, PM sent.

#109 ·

Let me know.
Not a thing, I changed out to ASP hand cuffs and had to get new cuff cases for them. Be safe out there!!!!!

#110 · (Edited)
RH Bianchi Accumold nylon paddle holster for Glock 26/27 and similar. It came with my Chief's Special 9mm and I really don't like it. Looks new.

It will cost you 2 department patches....

Anyone?

Edit, gone

#111 · (Edited)
aLarge plain leather OC carrier and Leather look single open top cuff carrier either for off duty or plainclothes, will not fit ASP cuffs. Neither one has seen use. Will have Nylon if minds get made up on basket weave or keep the nylon or combo of both. E-mail me @ magicmanmb@hotmail dot com.
I think we all know to replace the dot properly.

I've received 2 viruses in the last month so please put G Talk and Item in subject line.

All claimed and mailed

#113 ·
Time to pay it forward, I have a Safariland single cuff case plain black leather hidden snap if anyone needs one......
Model 90? Gah. I just ordered one yesterday from officerstore.com!

#114 ·
Hey MeefZah...Looking for any other S&W 5900 series stuff??

#116 ·
Hey MeefZah...Looking for any other S&W 5900 series stuff??
Whatchoo got? I actually have a 6906 but most stuff works, kind of the Glock 17 / 19 principle. I did just order all my duty belt gear yesterday though...

#117 ·
Whatchoo got? I actually have a 6906 but most stuff works, kind of the Glock 17 / 19 principle. I did just order all my duty belt gear yesterday though...
(1) Safariland 77 Double Mag pouch in black and I may have an off duty holster or two. I gotta check my stash

#118 ·
(1) Safariland 77 Double Mag pouch in black and I may have an off duty holster or two. I gotta check my stash
I'll keep an eye on here. I could probably find a use for something. :supergrin:

#121 ·
#122 ·
#123 ·
#124 ·
Just a heads up, when I went to the 5000, the older style [1500 series?] longer wide clip would not allow it to fully seat in the charger. Clip had to be swapped out for the shorter one.
Copy that.

Not I.

We have 50 / 50 5000 and 2500s at work. Plenty of batteries and clips but they aren't mine to give.
Gotcha. I own my two XTS5000 batteries outright. I bought them on the cheap on eBay when I came to this dept since the used batteries they gave me wouldnt last a whole shift.
Figured someone on here has one or two laying around. Or am I the only gear queer that paid for his own portable batteries? :rofl:

#125 ·
Copy that.

Gotcha. I own my two XTS5000 batteries outright. I bought them on the cheap on eBay when I came to this dept since the used batteries they gave me wouldnt last a whole shift.
Figured someone on here has one or two laying around. Or am I the only gear queer that paid for his own portable batteries? :rofl:
Well I did have a Lt. who bought his own radio (MT1000) before the dept went to our current HT750/1250 versions. I believe he told us the thing cost him $1000 back then.

#126 ·
It might be easier if we keep this thread as a group of equipment requests & responses, rather than pages of unrelated conversation on whatever topic comes up.

Just sayin' :wavey:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.