Glock Talk banner

Passing unused gear along to other GT Cops?

145K views 613 replies 127 participants last post by  Ohsheepdog 
#1 · (Edited)
Eric's only condition is that there are absolutely no sales in this thread.

If you have gear you are not using, please post it up here to help other LEOs/COs out.

To keep the it honest, please PM your department or agency so it can be sent there Care Of/Attention to you. If this won't work for you, let the person with the item know when you PM them

The only conditions:

1)DO NOT SELL GEAR HERE

2) If you are a contributor, please edit your original post rather than making a new post when your items are claimed. Deleting them or use the Strikethrough to show they're gone.

3) Please try to eventually buy said item and pass the freebie along; I know a lot of people who have to put rigs together on shoe string budgets.

4) Please don't make Wanted posts here

See less See more
#78 · (Edited)
I have been looking to replace a shotgun stock here lately. I have a 12 LOP Hogue that is just to short for me. Now it has seen some rack time and it is a bit scratched up, I think I got hungry one night and took a nibble off the recoil pad. But, it will be free to a good home, with the stock bolt that I had to make for it since it didn't come with one. It is for the Mossberg 500/590 shotguns.

I have had a few ask about it on here but none have ever given me the address to send it to.

#79 ·
I have been looking to replace a shotgun stock here lately. I have a 12 LOP Hogue that is just to short for me. Now it has seen some rack time and it is a bit scratched up, I think I got hungry one night and took a nibble off the recoil pad. But, it will be free to a good home, with the stock bolt that I had to make for it since it didn't come with one. It is for the Mossberg 500/590 shotguns.

I have had a few ask about it on here but none have ever given me the address to send it to.
that is something i could really use ill send a pm

#89 ·
If anyone has, or knows where I can find a pancake holster (right handed) for a S&W Model 645/4506 pistol. I have a Model 645 and only wear off duty and cannot find a panacke holster anywhere.
IF anyone has one for free or swap, I will try to find something for a fair trade.
Many thanks.

#90 · (Edited)
No pancake, but I think i have a Galco paddle style, it that would help. used it for my long gone 5904. Let me know if interested. Actually after checking it's a Desantis, black smooth leather. Pretty good shape, but obviously used.

#91 ·
I have an Ackerman's black jumpsuit, marked SHERIFF on the retractable rear ID panel [if your a city copper you can just leave it tucked in]. It will fit up to 5'9" and 150 lbs. This suit is damn near new, I never used it, and free to a brother/sister in need. I think that they retail for around $350. It was given to me from a deputy who gained weight while in detectives. I will keep my department patches [unless a patch trade is arranged] and only ship to PD or SO address.

I have been using the same suit for the past two years on patrol, still looks new after a wash. 100% water resistant.

http://www.ackermansuniforms.com/ackermans_uniforms_2_032.htm
Jumpsuit was given to CT member, a deputy in FL.

#94 ·
BIGGUNS: Ken Smith
135 Michaels Avenue
Monroeville. Alabama 36460 & Thanks!!

I sent u a PM with my info, must have been sucked up by the tornadoes here!!

#96 · (Edited)
I've got a used but great condition, Safariland open-top Streamlight Stinger flashlight holder, in black basketweave (# 306-11-4). I believe it's made for the Poly Grip version, I used the DS LED in it. PM if you want it....

I could use a couple more Safariland hidden-snap basketweave belt keepers, or a basketweave silent key holder....

#97 ·
I'm in need of a basketweave handcuff strap, if anyone has one available. I like my S&W Model 1 cuffs (they have additional ratchet teeth to fit extra large and extra small) as a backup pair, but they are too large to fit into a regular cuff case.

#99 · (Edited)
I realize that it's ironic that I haven't even hit the streets yet and I'm already posting her, but I have a plain leather Safariland double magazine holster. Fits a Glock 17/22 mag.

It's it good condition, just a small scuff on the bottom. I'm sure it could be polished out.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.