Glock Talk banner

Passing unused gear along to other GT Cops?

145K views 613 replies 127 participants last post by  Ohsheepdog 
#1 · (Edited)
Eric's only condition is that there are absolutely no sales in this thread.

If you have gear you are not using, please post it up here to help other LEOs/COs out.

To keep the it honest, please PM your department or agency so it can be sent there Care Of/Attention to you. If this won't work for you, let the person with the item know when you PM them

The only conditions:

1)DO NOT SELL GEAR HERE

2) If you are a contributor, please edit your original post rather than making a new post when your items are claimed. Deleting them or use the Strikethrough to show they're gone.

3) Please try to eventually buy said item and pass the freebie along; I know a lot of people who have to put rigs together on shoe string budgets.

4) Please don't make Wanted posts here

See less See more
#55 ·
I went back to a straight stick a few months ago and I noticed the same trend when I see other cops around the streets. It seems like people are realizing the ASP, while handy, does not have the same effect as a solid stick.
My wife has decided on the design and wood and will be calling the guy@ copstix.com on Monday or Tuesday. Since she's originally from New Jersey I have a feeling it will be one of those designs. What's funny is State Constables just got approved to carry and train w the Cold Steel Kogas. There is nothing like good old fashioned police wood to take the fight out of someone. I have bent 2 ASP airweights on the last couple of years and that was just training them for use on a heavy bag. One of the Tacticooollll guys wants PR-24 certification. I know every department has one of these has more lights, bells and whistles on his patrol rifle than he does ammo. If he can pass the test He can carry but since I'm one of the few that kept up certification when they all decided ASPs were the greatest less lethal. He has to come up with 14 more told him it wasn't worth my time for less tha

#58 ·
I have a Safariland 6280 Fine-Tac Finish, right hand for Sig 228R-229R with light if anyone needs it.

Also, looking for Beretta 92-96 stuff
I could use that Sig holster! I have a Beretta 96 paddle back thumb snap holster I don't need.

#60 · (Edited)
Perfect Fit plain black leather OC case, fits MK3 OC, comes with a can of Fox (unused but like 3 years old). Case is in good shape but the once black snap is worn to a bronze finish.

Trade for 2 of your dept patches.

#61 · (Edited)
I've got the following stuff available. It is all in very good or excellent/like new condition. If you need it, it's yours. I'm in need of basketweave stuff if you want to trade. Times are tight for everyone, so if you would be willing to reimburse the cost of shipping, I would appreciate it.

1 - G&G Clarino/nickel 2.25-inch 4-row stitch duty belt, size 42 (2505).

2 - G&G Clarino/nickel MKIII OC case (H681-3CL).

3 - G&G Clarino/nickel open-top cuff case with snap (H86CL).

4 - G&G Clarino/nickel double mag pouch for Glock 17/19/22/23, etc. (H627-7).

5 - G&G plain black/nickel handcuff case (B71) with one new plain black/nickel belt keeper.

#65 ·
I have a Safariland 6280 Fine-Tac Finish, right hand for Sig 228R-229R with light if anyone needs it.

Also, looking for Beretta 92-96 stuff
See post #34 for mag holders.......:wavey:

#66 · (Edited)
Have a Blackhawk Serpa Level 2 duty holster I'll send to someone. Located in West TN can send via USPS flat rate if anyone wants it.

Edit: It would help if I had mentioned it's for a Glock 17, 22, 23.

#67 ·
Have a Blackhawk Serpa Level 2 duty holster I'll send to someone. Located in West TN can send via USPS flat rate if anyone wants it.

Edit: It would help if I had mentioned it's for a Glock 17, 22, 23.
If this is still available, I could use it for one of our new reserves. It would have to be shipped to my residence since I don't get mail at the S.O. as a reserve. I'd be happy to scan and email a pic of my credentials if necessary.

#68 ·
I am looking for an hidden snap Safariland mag pouch in plain black and also an open top mag pouch in plain black. Both pouches need to be for a single stack .45. I will pay for shipping if need be.

Have variouse holsters for glocks if anyone is interested.

#72 · (Edited)
I've got a set available of those GAP Finger Rest Extensions for G26/27/33/39. I prefer the Pearce PG-26 instead.

Matt45648...PM Sent

#75 ·
I have an Ackerman's black jumpsuit, marked SHERIFF on the retractable rear ID panel [if your a city copper you can just leave it tucked in]. It will fit up to 5'9" and 150 lbs. This suit is damn near new, I never used it, and free to a brother/sister in need. I think that they retail for around $350. It was given to me from a deputy who gained weight while in detectives. I will keep my department patches [unless a patch trade is arranged] and only ship to PD or SO address.

I have been using the same suit for the past two years on patrol, still looks new after a wash. 100% water resistant.

http://www.ackermansuniforms.com/ackermans_uniforms_2_032.htm

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.