Glock Talk banner

Passing unused gear along to other GT Cops?

145K views 613 replies 127 participants last post by  Ohsheepdog 
#1 · (Edited)
Eric's only condition is that there are absolutely no sales in this thread.

If you have gear you are not using, please post it up here to help other LEOs/COs out.

To keep the it honest, please PM your department or agency so it can be sent there Care Of/Attention to you. If this won't work for you, let the person with the item know when you PM them

The only conditions:

1)DO NOT SELL GEAR HERE

2) If you are a contributor, please edit your original post rather than making a new post when your items are claimed. Deleting them or use the Strikethrough to show they're gone.

3) Please try to eventually buy said item and pass the freebie along; I know a lot of people who have to put rigs together on shoe string budgets.

4) Please don't make Wanted posts here

See less See more
#7 ·
We've been beating this idea around for a while and there was a CopAuction site that lasted all of... a few months?

I have a few items that I don't use anymore, and I have been the recipient of some generous member's discards which I put to good use.

I am definitely in for some "PAY IT FORWARD".

Let the goodwill flow!

#9 ·
We've been beating this idea around for a while and there was a CopAuction site that lasted all of... a few months?

I have a few items that I don't use anymore, and I have been the recipient of some generous member's discards which I put to good use.

I am definitely in for some "PAY IT FORWARD".

Let the goodwill flow!
Lawman how is that holster attatchment working out for you? Was it the sentry guard that I had..?

#13 ·
I have been the recipient of some generous member's discards which I put to good use.
I hope you're enjoying your collapsible PR-24! :supergrin:

#14 ·
Yes, the sentry guard rides on my duty 6285 and I use it when doing footbeats during special events when I have to mix with a lot of pedestrian traffic. Makes me feel just a bit better.

The PR-24X served me well for a while until I broke the carrier... love that stick though.

I don't have anything like that but I have a few basketweave magazine carriers... I think I have a G23 mag carrier, a Beretta 92 mag carrier and another G22 or G23 carrier. I also have some miscellaneous OC spray carrier and flashlight holder but I haven't inventoried my gear box for a while.

I do have a few holsters too... just have to clean out everything first.

#16 · (Edited)
Retailninja, I will take the RH dropleg.

I have a Safariland 6281 RH High ride holster in Plain Leather that I will offer to anyone. This for a 17/22. GONE TO Sharky7.

#17 · (Edited)
I may have more to offer. I have to go through my gear box. My wife wants me to get rid of most of it.

I do know that I have a double cuff case, and a Large OC spray covered pouch that I will throw is for sure. They are both nylon.

ETA: Will ship to agency.

#18 ·
Ship-to-agency is a good idea just to keep things unofficially official.

In the near future I may have a few spare Accumold Elite (nylon that looks like basketweave leather) items available. I'll post back if so.

#19 · (Edited)
Ship-to-agency is a good idea just to keep things unofficially official.

In the near future I may have a few spare Accumold Elite (nylon that looks like basketweave leather) items available. I'll post back if so.

While the ship-to-agency would help to keep things above board, it would also (unfortunately) reduce the likelyhood of the intended recipient actually receiving it (at least where I work)!

When I have some time to look, I can probably find some still useful stuff.

#20 ·
While the ship-to-agency would help to keep things above board, it would also (unfortunately) reduce the likelyhood of the intended recipient actually receiving it (at least where I work)!
Thats so true, you could leave a $50 bill on the seat of the spare cruiser and it would be there in a month. You put a safety vest or some other type of gear and it's going to be gone the next day.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.