Glock Talk banner

Passing unused gear along to other GT Cops?

145K views 613 replies 127 participants last post by  Ohsheepdog 
#1 · (Edited)
Eric's only condition is that there are absolutely no sales in this thread.

If you have gear you are not using, please post it up here to help other LEOs/COs out.

To keep the it honest, please PM your department or agency so it can be sent there Care Of/Attention to you. If this won't work for you, let the person with the item know when you PM them

The only conditions:

1)DO NOT SELL GEAR HERE

2) If you are a contributor, please edit your original post rather than making a new post when your items are claimed. Deleting them or use the Strikethrough to show they're gone.

3) Please try to eventually buy said item and pass the freebie along; I know a lot of people who have to put rigs together on shoe string budgets.

4) Please don't make Wanted posts here

See less See more
#504 ·
No light attachment on this one. Let me know whoever wants it. Just PM me an address.

#505 ·
Anybody have any off duty holsters for a glock 21?

That being said, I have a Blackhawk Serpa for glock .40 and a desantis iwb for a glock 27 up for grabs.

#507 ·
It is, it's black leather. I don't have the model number because I'm sitting in family court, send me your info again and I'll ship it out.

#508 ·
Thank you to everyone here, this thread is awesome. I just got on with a tiny dept, but it should be a month or two before my paperwork comes back from the state. I have to provide my own everything, if anyone has old gear you want gone let me know. Eventually I'd like to recycle everything back here for the next guy.

#509 ·
Thank you to everyone here, this thread is awesome. I just got on with a tiny dept, but it should be a month or two before my paperwork comes back from the state. I have to provide my own everything, if anyone has old gear you want gone let me know. Eventually I'd like to recycle everything back here for the next guy.
What kind of gear do you need? What's your duty weapon?

#510 ·
What kind of gear do you need? What's your duty weapon?
Well I traded for a light today. Streamlight pro tac 2L. Tiny but bright. I have an old nylon duty belt but that's it. I have to provide my own duty weapon so that's still to be determined. Unless a deal shows up it'll be the blue label glock in 9/40, or a trade in M&P. I have for sure until about Christmas before my cert comes back green from the state, but I know the weeks are gonna fly by. Thank you for any help you can provide.

#511 ·
I have a copy of The Gift of Fear by Gavin De Becker. Anyone wants it, PM me with a good mailing address.

#512 ·
Any of you guys have a Ruger SP101 and would like to have some nice Hogue Pau Ferrro wood grips let me know. I have discovered I have a nasty allergy to Brazilian hard wood, caused me a terrible case of cellulitis. I have the original packaging, literature and hardware, just like it came from the store.

#514 · (Edited)
Edit Given away

I have a very nice newer XL Blauer uniform coat, it's kind of an odd more casual uniform style that I would describe as "puffy" / air filled, sort of waist length. Has the usual gun and radio zips and such. Chest zip. No epaulets but the chest zip can accomodate a mic. Looks a bit like a flight jacket from a distance. Navy blue. I inherited it from a guy who left to take a job at OPOTA and while I like it, and it is warm, the damn sleeves are maybe 1-2" short for me (I wear 35" sleeves). No one else on the department fits it or wants it.

Pay me $10 shipping. I'm leaving the 5 patches on so I don't foul up the material, but I will need the 2 dept patches mailed back, so if you are unwilling to do that in a timely fashion then don't accept the jacket. The badge patch is reflective generic "Police Officer" and you can keep that and the sgt patches (sleeve patches not shown in photos).

The XL size seems pretty spot on. I wear a XL T shirt and have a 46" chest and this fits about perfect, maybe a hair tight with a vest on.

Edited for photos.

#518 ·
As per the current flashlight thread regarding Surefire P60 drop in LED bulbs, I now have a couple of extra P60 (for 6P) and P61 (for 9P) incandescent bulbs. If anyone needs them, let me know via PM.

#520 · (Edited)
EDIT - given away

Got me a Perfect Fit leather framed badge clip, so I have my Don Hume standard oval black leather badge clip and a no name round leather black badge clip if anyone wants. Oval fits most teardrop and oval badges (except monsters like LAPD) and round fits pretty much all of them but looks best with circle or star badges.

#521 ·
Got me a Perfect Fit leather framed badge clip, so I have my Don Hume standard oval black leather badge clip and a no name round leather black badge clip if anyone wants. Oval fits most teardrop and oval badges (except monsters like LAPD) and round fits pretty much all of them but looks best with circle or star badges.
Id like the oval one, please, I just gave mine away to a newbie, thinking I had a spare, but can't find it. Cheers.

#522 · (Edited)
I'm purging prior to another move. Will mail only to a verifiable agency address. All items are serviceable. PM if interested. I would like to send (and pay for) only one package, so priority goes to the person or agency who can use the majority of these items.

Black Nylon:
Raine radio holster, 0012 paramedic case
Bianchi Ranger pancake OWB holster, sized for Sig 226
ASP type baton holder

Black BW finish, nickel or chrome color hardware:
(3) closed handcuff cases
(1) double magazine case, sized for 9mm/.40
Shoemaker 98A paramedic case
Mixson minimag type case, NIB
Bianchi Accumold elite light holder, size 1 (loop type), used for sure-fire light
Safariland 070 holster for G17/19 (may fit 22/23)
Safariland 94 buckle-less duty belt

Miscellaneous:
Chrome colored Sam Browne belt buckle
Safariland book style badge case, fits oval badges, single ID window

#525 ·
I have a Bianchi Accomold Nylon belt with the triple-retention buckle, size 34 I do believe.

Uncle Mike's nylon single-cuff pouch.

Uncle Mike's Nylon Glove pounch.

All of these items are very seviceable with minimal wear and no fraying. Switched to leather/STX Tac.

It's not much but hopefully it can help someone out.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.