Glock Talk banner

Passing unused gear along to other GT Cops?

145K views 613 replies 127 participants last post by  Ohsheepdog 
#1 · (Edited)
Eric's only condition is that there are absolutely no sales in this thread.

If you have gear you are not using, please post it up here to help other LEOs/COs out.

To keep the it honest, please PM your department or agency so it can be sent there Care Of/Attention to you. If this won't work for you, let the person with the item know when you PM them

The only conditions:

1)DO NOT SELL GEAR HERE

2) If you are a contributor, please edit your original post rather than making a new post when your items are claimed. Deleting them or use the Strikethrough to show they're gone.

3) Please try to eventually buy said item and pass the freebie along; I know a lot of people who have to put rigs together on shoe string budgets.

4) Please don't make Wanted posts here

See less See more
#477 ·
I know. The 6280 I have is just is too much of a draw. I'm throwing together a nylon belt and the lighter the better, for a seasonal bike unit.

Mags, double cuff case, oc, baton, glock, radio and a small light. I was thinking maybe throwing a serpa on there would work. Another guy has a super light thumbdrive holster.

I have more setup ideas than money!
:rofl: I know that syndrome very well myself, lol!

#481 ·
I had to clean up my room. Still have one or two leather pancake holsters (Gelco) for the G19. A duty mag pouch (leather w/ flaps, smooth finish) for Sig 226.

#482 ·
I had to clean up my room. Still have one or two leather pancake holsters (Gelco) for the G19. A duty mag pouch (leather w/ flaps, smooth finish) for Sig 226.
I could use a pancake holster for a G19, if you have one available yet.

#487 · (Edited)
I have a black hawk serpa that will fit 9, 40, or 357. Meant for a 19 but all models work. I also should have a desantis black leather with a thumb strap. Offer is good for everyone on CT.Just shoot a PM with address and I'll mail it off Monday, free of charge.

Edited: I have the following available to anyone that needs it. Two black leather De Santis holsters,one with thumb break (GONE), one without. A blackhawk serpa. One life proof iPhone 5 case in white. Again, available to any LEO on CT, no charge for shipping.

Update: all holsters are spoken for. Still have the iPhone case if anyone needs it.

#488 ·
Moravia, we have a couple of newer reserves who I'm sure could use a blackhawk. If no one else jumps on it and needs it I'll take it off your hands and pass it down.

#489 · (Edited)
I have a bianchi open top mag pouch (nylon) for duty use. Used for glock 22 mags, I assume it will fit any double stack.

Free to a good home.

#492 ·
Patch, if you still got a pancake for the Glock after Maddog, I will take the other one. Still working on your patches... I haven't forgotten. Just been busy is all....

#494 · (Edited)
I have a black hawk serpa that will fit 9, 40, or 357. Meant for a 19 but all models work. I also should have a desantis black leather with a thumb strap. Offer is good for everyone on CT.Just shoot a PM with address and I'll mail it off Monday, free of charge.

Edited: I have the following available to anyone that needs it. Two black leather De Santis holsters,one with thumb break (GONE), one without. A blackhawk serpa. One life proof iPhone 5 case in white. Again, available to any LEO on CT, no charge for shipping.

Update: all holsters are spoken for. Still have the iPhone case if anyone needs it.
Is that iPhone case for a 5/5s, and not a 5c correct? If it's available, I'll snag it (and use it).

#495 · (Edited)
Patch, if you still got a pancake for the Glock after Maddog, I will take the other one. Still working on your patches... I haven't forgotten. Just been busy is all....
Holy crap. I don't visit this thread, figuring anyone interested would PM me. Yeah, holsters are still available, it's it's not too late already. PM me.

No, I'll PM you guys.

Lawman, I understand busy. I'll be happy to get a Monterey Park PD patch anytime before my retirement, about five years from now. :whistling:

#496 ·
I can use any basketweave gear that anyone would like to pass down. Some of the guys in the jail who are specials (reserves) and looking to ride along and such need gear and have to buy out of pocket. Looking for anything basketweave as they have different weapons. Im cool with items being shipped to my department. If someone full time on here needs it more than thats cool... but otherwise I can put it to great use. Thanks in advance!

#498 ·
Just some things I found laying around. Mostly basket weave. The two mags in the top left are not including, nor is the safariland holster (but they are for sale for cheap).

Kenny, if that single pouch can fit a Glock magazine, I will take it. Looking for a single mag pouch case to carry a 3rd magazine on my duty belt.

Also, that knife looks very interesting. If available, I will take that too.

THANKS!!

#499 ·
Kenny, if that single pouch can fit a Glock magazine, I will take it. Looking for a single mag pouch case to carry a 3rd magazine on my duty belt.

Also, that knife looks very interesting. If available, I will take that too.

THANKS!!
I don't have any single mag pouches. I think what you're referring to is the OC pouch in the middle of the pictures.

Sorry I did not specify what was there. Mostly basket weave double mag pouches, basket weave handcuff cases, some rail accessories, etc.

The knife is yours, PM me your address.

#500 · (Edited)
I've got a Safariland 6280 for full size Glock 9/40/357, plain black leather. Matching double mag pouch.

I've got some other stuff around, let me do some digging.

ASP Brand double cuff pouch, nylon, for the ASP cuffs too.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.