Glock Talk banner

Passing unused gear along to other GT Cops?

145K views 613 replies 127 participants last post by  Ohsheepdog 
#1 · (Edited)
Eric's only condition is that there are absolutely no sales in this thread.

If you have gear you are not using, please post it up here to help other LEOs/COs out.

To keep the it honest, please PM your department or agency so it can be sent there Care Of/Attention to you. If this won't work for you, let the person with the item know when you PM them

The only conditions:

1)DO NOT SELL GEAR HERE

2) If you are a contributor, please edit your original post rather than making a new post when your items are claimed. Deleting them or use the Strikethrough to show they're gone.

3) Please try to eventually buy said item and pass the freebie along; I know a lot of people who have to put rigs together on shoe string budgets.

4) Please don't make Wanted posts here

See less See more
#29 ·
Not to hijack but does anyone know of or have a holster for a G17 of Sig 250c
that drops and offsets for a woman. My wife after years of ride alongs and being a cop & now retired cop's wife. She has decided she wants to become a reserve all the holsters I have tend to ride close to her armpit. Leg drop isn't allowed so the easy solution is out the door. Any suggestions?

#31 ·
This thread got me thinking.

I know there is already a classified section for different items on this forum, but do you think the mods would be willing to make this thread a sticky for cop talk?

After all, its cops helping other cops.

Duty Gear can get very expensive and I believe this is a great alternative to spending bookoo bucks on new stuff.

#33 · (Edited)
I have two (2) duty flashlight holsters (for the Maglight AA lights). One has a flap, the other don't. Both are like new.

Also the following:

Mixon Glock G17/G19 duty dual mag pouch. I drilled 2 holes at bottom for rain drainage. Never used.
DeSantis Sig 226 duty dual mag pouch. Brand new.
Bianchi model 7/7L pancake holster for Kahr K9/P9. Probably used it 6 times?
Bianchi model 7/7L pancake holster for Glock G19/G23. Used 10 times?

Will exchange for your agency's patch (optional). PM and I will send to dept.

#34 · (Edited)
Here's my contribution:

I have the following duty related items that are designed to fit a 2.25” duty belt:

(2) Safariland model 77 double mag pouch for S&W model 59. Will also fit Beretta 92 and Sig P-226. Both in excellent condition. (1) w/chrome snaps and (1) w/brass snaps. Plain / black finish.

(2) JayPee single handcuff pouch for chained handcuffs with brass snaps. Good condition with wear marks on front of case.

(1) Safariland model 290V double handcuff case for chained handcuffs. Plain, black finish with Velcro closure. Very Good condition with minor wear marks.
(1) Bianchi AccuMold Elite Model 7927 Rail Light Pouch for Streamlight M3/M5. Black, plain finish, hidden snap. Brand new in package.

PM or reply if interested. Thanks......:wavey:

#35 ·
Thats so true, you could leave a $50 bill on the seat of the spare cruiser and it would be there in a month. You put a safety vest or some other type of gear and it's going to be gone the next day.
Every one wonders why I have a cheap knife showing. The good one is in the sap pocket next to the sap. I watched the Homicide Life on the Street episode the other day that showed the food bandit, hit close to home in 2 departments.:rofl:

#36 ·
Here's my contribution:

I have the following duty related items that are designed to fit a 2.25” duty belt:

(2) Safariland model 77 double mag pouch for S&W model 59. Will also fit Beretta 92 and Sig P-226. Both in excellent condition. (1) w/chrome snaps and (1) w/brass snaps. Plain / black finish.

(2) JayPee single handcuff pouch for chained handcuffs with brass snaps. Good condition with wear marks on front of case.

(1) Bianchi AccuMold Elite Model 7927 Rail Light Pouch for Streamlight M3/M5. Black, plain finish, hidden snap. Brand new in package.

PM or reply if interested. Thanks......:wavey:
The double cuff case is on it's way to Magicmanmb

#37 ·
Rather than putting a bunch of responses when items are claimed (those will be pretty hard to follow with the number of contributors and new readers to this thread over time), it may be easier if gear providers go back and edit their original post. You can either delete items that are claimed, or strike them out with the [ s] [ /s] tags (without the spaces).

Just an idea! :wavey:

#38 ·
Does anyone happen to have a Aluminum citation holder 1 or 2 that you don't use any longer?

I have a level 3 holster for Sig 2304 or 2009 in clarino (the shiny stuff)
if any one needs. Going through the gear lockers from people that haven't worked for department in years.

#40 · (Edited)
I have a few things in "the box" that I am sure I won't miss....

1) Hard Plastic seat organizer

2) Nylon Seat organizer

3) Don Hume single cuff case w/ brass snap. Like new had for about 2 weeks in academy before getting cuff case without brass button.

4) Safariland 6280 For Sig 229 DAK Plain Black Used in good condition with some scuffs.

#42 · (Edited)
Nylon double speed loader pouch good for match shooting.

If your department allows ballcaps have a light that fits on the bill so you don't have to juggle a light, cite book, and try to keep from getting hit by the guys that never pull to the next lane.

Have a round belt clip badge holder (no chain) for Stars and Round badges. Leather & New. Traded

If you have Department problems with gear growing legs. I will ship it to your house but I will check and see if you have been active in the CopTalk section for awhile or we have conversed before. Just started digging. Wife says too much stuff to move with.

S.O.B. Holster gone to BIGGUNS911 in the mail Thursday

#44 ·
Hmmm... I also have a Galco SOB holster for the G17/19. Will fit the G26 but not ideal. Does anyone figure they will have an use for this type of holster with all the hoopla about falling on your back and breaking your spine with the gun there?
Have a couple that carry there off duty. So the jackets cover them. SC doesn't allow visible firearm except for on duty in uniform LEO. I know of one department that you turn in your weapon to the armorer at EOW. But requires 24/7 carry & you need a CCW. Good Ole boy system is still alive & well in some areas.

#45 ·
Does anyone happen to have a Aluminum citation holder 1 or 2 that you don't use any longer?

I have a level 3 holster for Sig 2304 or 2009 in clarino (the shiny stuff)
if any one needs. Going through the gear lockers from people that haven't worked for department in years.
What size?

#46 ·
Have a couple that carry there off duty. So the jackets cover them. SC doesn't allow visible firearm except for on duty in uniform LEO. I know of one department that you turn in your weapon to the armorer at EOW. But requires 24/7 carry & you need a CCW. Good Ole boy system is still alive & well in some areas.
So you are mandated to turn in your duty gun and carry your own off duty piece 24/7?

What about the non day shifters? Is there an armorer around the clock?

#49 · (Edited)
Small of back Galco holster for Glock 17 or 22
I would be interested in this, also if you have any department shoulder patches you can give out I would love one. I have a strait tick baton holder in nylon and a Gun mate double speed loader holder for 38/357. Both in good shape send a PM with mail info and department name.

The speed loader case if also nylon. Thanks Big

#51 ·
Anyone got a basketweave baton holder for a straight stick?
The nylon holder I have is not very noticeable on a basketweave belt. The only part that is nylon is the strap that goes around the belt. The ring is metal and a small tab on it to help keep the stick in line. I would put up a photo but when I attempt it gets blocked. I don't know if I just don't have enough time on hear or if I have to many photos. From what I know I only have one of two photos up. Any ways if you are interested in the holder let me know. Big

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.