Passing unused gear along to other GT Cops?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by RetailNinja, Jan 25, 2011.

1. In my agency it is food. Dont leave a package of Ramen out, it will be gone before you come back with a spoon.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. ill take the 6281 for a g22

3. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Trade you a Galco Matrix RH holster for the Kahr PM9 for your above holster?

4. Sorry Matt, I had replied to Sharky in PM's before I came here and saw the post.

5. I'll take any spare glocks they have laying around

6. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

I got a RH Galco Matrix holster for a PM9....up for free to any coptalk regular. PM me...will ship to dept.

claimed

#26 Sharky7, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  7. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

I'll take spare rifles.

8. Not to hijack but does anyone know of or have a holster for a G17 of Sig 250c
    that drops and offsets for a woman. My wife after years of ride alongs and being a cop & now retired cop's wife. She has decided she wants to become a reserve all the holsters I have tend to ride close to her armpit. Leg drop isn't allowed so the easy solution is out the door. Any suggestions?

9. This thread got me thinking.

I know there is already a classified section for different items on this forum, but do you think the mods would be willing to make this thread a sticky for cop talk?

After all, its cops helping other cops.

Duty Gear can get very expensive and I believe this is a great alternative to spending bookoo bucks on new stuff.

10. RetailNinja- I got the key holder, looked great. I have passed it on to a jailer. thanks again!

11. Patchman

Patchman Florist

I have two (2) duty flashlight holsters (for the Maglight AA lights). One has a flap, the other don't. Both are like new.

Also the following:

Mixon Glock G17/G19 duty dual mag pouch. I drilled 2 holes at bottom for rain drainage. Never used.
    DeSantis Sig 226 duty dual mag pouch. Brand new.
    Bianchi model 7/7L pancake holster for Kahr K9/P9. Probably used it 6 times?
    Bianchi model 7/7L pancake holster for Glock G19/G23. Used 10 times?

Will exchange for your agency's patch (optional). PM and I will send to dept.

#33 Patchman, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  12. Here's my contribution:

I have the following duty related items that are designed to fit a 2.25” duty belt:

(2) Safariland model 77 double mag pouch for S&W model 59. Will also fit Beretta 92 and Sig P-226. Both in excellent condition. (1) w/chrome snaps and (1) w/brass snaps. Plain / black finish.

(2) JayPee single handcuff pouch for chained handcuffs with brass snaps. Good condition with wear marks on front of case.

(1) Safariland model 290V double handcuff case for chained handcuffs. Plain, black finish with Velcro closure. Very Good condition with minor wear marks.
    (1) Bianchi AccuMold Elite Model 7927 Rail Light Pouch for Streamlight M3/M5. Black, plain finish, hidden snap. Brand new in package.

PM or reply if interested. Thanks......:wavey:

#34 Ajon412, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  13. Every one wonders why I have a cheap knife showing. The good one is in the sap pocket next to the sap. I watched the Homicide Life on the Street episode the other day that showed the food bandit, hit close to home in 2 departments.:rofl:

14. The double cuff case is on it's way to Magicmanmb

15. Rather than putting a bunch of responses when items are claimed (those will be pretty hard to follow with the number of contributors and new readers to this thread over time), it may be easier if gear providers go back and edit their original post. You can either delete items that are claimed, or strike them out with the [ s] [ /s] tags (without the spaces).

Just an idea! :wavey:

16. Does anyone happen to have a Aluminum citation holder 1 or 2 that you don't use any longer?

I have a level 3 holster for Sig 2304 or 2009 in clarino (the shiny stuff)
    if any one needs. Going through the gear lockers from people that haven't worked for department in years.

17. I wouldnt mind a set of glock or trijicon night sights for my glock 23.

18. I have a few things in "the box" that I am sure I won't miss....

1) Hard Plastic seat organizer

2) Nylon Seat organizer

3) Don Hume single cuff case w/ brass snap. Like new had for about 2 weeks in academy before getting cuff case without brass button.

4) Safariland 6280 For Sig 229 DAK Plain Black Used in good condition with some scuffs.

#40 COLOSHOOTR, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2011