close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Paracord bracelets with hidden cuff key

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by buddah, Sep 26, 2011.

1. buddah

buddah

Oct 3, 2004
    First off I am not associated with the seller. I am an LEO who has used this product and feel that this is a valuable Officer safety tool. Mods. if I posted this in the wrong forum please move.

Seller contact e-mail:tekjr1@embarqmail.com
    Seller is LEO and bracelets only sold to LEO with proper I.D
    Contact seller for price, shipping etc. They are made in a variety of designs, sizes, and colors.

Attached Files:

2. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    They're also for sale at Sally's Cop Shop, in Brunswick, GA. That's where I bought mine.

3. faceplant

faceplant

Feb 8, 2006
    Safety reminder to all leo. I have seen these for sale to anyone at gun shows.

4. SAR

SAR CLM

Apr 17, 2004
    LA LA Land
    They are the rage at gun shows, knife shows and tactical expos. Most do not have hidden cuff keys, but the bigger concern is that the bracelet can be unraveled very easily to hang oneself or to strangle someone. Do not let a prisoner keep one of these.

5. puckhead

puckhead

Feb 26, 2009
    So I take it the cuff key comes off of the plastic if you need it? Pretty interesting. I always keep a spare between the Velcro on my vest. Anyone can get a cuff key though, remember that guys. Search well!

6. I had a guy in the jail a couple of weeks ago that had a cuff key threaded through his shoelaces, under the tongue. I saw it in his property bag when I was processing him out for county. Fortunately prisoners are not allowed shoes in the cells.

7. Good catch! :thumbsup:

8. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
  9. buddah

buddah

Oct 3, 2004
    I was in fletc back in april 2010. Sallys only has 2 or 3 colors to choose from and one size. This seller is LEO and makes them in a very wide variety of colors, patterns and sizes and his prices are same as sallys.

10. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

Mar 14, 2005
    USA
    I will die from 1,000 razor cuts before you get me handcuffed with my own cuffs.

11. indigent

indigent Bamboozled

Jul 2, 2005
    Tx
    +1

Those bracelets are quite interesting.

12. Kahr_Glockman

Kahr_Glockman

Feb 26, 2005
    Texas
    Forget it, they dont make them for gorillas.:tongueout:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  13. indigent

indigent Bamboozled

Jul 2, 2005
    Tx
    Careful tiny.

14. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman a.k.a. DaReaper

Apr 12, 2003
    Colorado
    I'm wondering if it can be made with an inexpensive watch head attached. Make it look more like an innocent, el-cheapo wristwatch? Hmmmmmmm

15. SAR

SAR CLM

Apr 17, 2004
    LA LA Land
    It has already been done. And actually with some expensive watches, like Rolex.

16. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
  17. DoogieHowser

DoogieHowser Eh

Jul 27, 2005
    VA, USA
    If anyone wants to make these on their own it's pretty easy, put one together last night in about 20min. I won't wear one at work though, too think and easy to get caught on something.

18. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs
    But its easier to have someone else do it! :rofl:

You're right, there's nothing especially difficult about making these. The only difference between these and the ones I've made in the past I that these have the hidden cuff key in the buckle. I think they're great and really do wish this guy all the best.