Palmetto State Armory

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by drt4life, Jul 11, 2013.

1. No Company is perfect for sure....I bought a new Ruger SR45 and it broke on first magazine I fired through it.....that pisses you off....lol

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. mvician

Lifetime Member

Yay! Another PSA bashfest :couch:

3. OldSchool64

Platinum Member

Want to read more?

Do an advanced search for "Palmetto State Armory" search title only.

Brings up a few threads.

#23 OldSchool64, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  4. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

Who is bashing PSA Mike? :dunno:

Care to explain?

#24 faawrenchbndr, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  5. mvician

Lifetime Member

It just seems like once a week when someone mentions something about PSA the same few people tell the same few stories.

I'd be willing to bet that for every one "bad" experience with PSA that there are 1000's of "good" experiences that you never hear about.

Just my observations......carry on :cool:

6. faawrenchbndr

CLM

Makes sense,.....guess I need to avoid the PSA threads all together.

7. mvician

Lifetime Member

I'm not saying that they haven't F'd some stuff up along the way, but my personal experience with them has been great. I ordered 2 uppers from them last summer, they came in a timely fashion and were built correctly. I've ordered a lot of small parts, every order was complete. I've ordered ammo many times. I know that when I order from them, they aren't "speedy delivery" but I've gotten everything in the time frame they quoted.

Overall, I'm happy with dealing with PSA. Heck that deal they just ran for the M4 carbine with the AimPoint PRO for a grand, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend that package to anyone looking for a carbine.

Out of all of mine, this PSA is what stays out at the ready.

[​IMG]

8. faawrenchbndr

CLM

Beard is lookin great........Santa!

9. mvician

Lifetime Member

August 1st it will be a year old. Going to have a party for it :supergrin:

10. faawrenchbndr

CLM

Seriously,......only a year?

Send me your address,......I have something I need to send you anyway.

11. I thought ZZ Top joined the forum... Lol

12. I've had about the same experience, only one upper for me. I ordered a Strikefire on the 4th of July and got it 5 days later and a PRO on the 5th and it came the day after the Strikefire.

13. I've been waiting for them to put their 10.5" upper back with a quad rail and when I got that email, I snatched one up.

Got it put together so my Form 1 build is complete.

[​IMG]

14. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Must be nice to be able to use that upper as a SBR because we don't get to do that in CA. No CLEO will sign off on it and the state law prohibits it anyway.

15. I couldn't get the chief of the city I lived in to sign off (never mind the fact that I already had full-auto SBR'd weapons from my department at the house) and the county sheriff I knew retired before I even thought about an SBR.

I went the trust route. It worked for the SBR and I've got three suppressors and another SBR waiting for tax stamp.

I wish all states would allow it. I have to plan my retirement state to a state that allows SBRs and Suppressors.

But so far this PSA 10.5" upper using a PSA full auto BCG works great. I slapped it on one of our full auto lowers at work and it works great too.

16. I agree 100%. Pure junk.

17. mvician

Lifetime Member

and your personal experience with PSA products and as a company is ?

18. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them and it has all been good quality. Customer service has been acceptible....

I'm not sure from what experience you're speaking from, but it hasn't been my experience. Are they BCM? No, but they make a fine rifle for a good price.

19. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

Why, what he's read, of course!:rofl:

Oh, and the beard is rockin':wavey:

Love my PSA stuff. Works very well.

20. yz9890

I had a pretty standard PSA experience. I ordered their mid-length PRO package and the rifle has run great after several thousand rounds. Their customer communication was terrible. Don't expect anyone them to return a call or email if you have a question about your order. thankfully I didn't need to return anything. the only way I was actually able to make contact with PSA was through a forum section on AR15.com which is ridiculous in my opinion. I hear they are trying to increase their staff to address that but I'm not sure if they've made any progress.

Great rifle though.
    View attachment 234520