close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Palmetto State Armory Lower opinions??

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by cmalone1, Jun 6, 2011.

1. cmalone1

cmalone1
    Expand Collapse

I'm building another ar and im looking for my lower right now...I have an RRA and like it but I always like to try something different...I'm looking at the palmetto armory MOE complete lower...anybody have any feedback on this lower or any of their lowers? What's the fit, finish, and quality like.on them? Any feedback you guys can give me I appreciate!! ​

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. cmalone1

cmalone1
    Expand Collapse

anybody have anything?

3. majette

majette
    Expand Collapse

heard they were good to go and a great value but i have no experience with them.

4. boomhower

boomhower
    Expand Collapse

PSA lowers are fine. Just as good as any other plain jane lower. PSA, Spikes, Aero, etc are all essentially the same other than rollmark and are likely built at the same plant.

5. Randy from Kansas

Randy from Kansas
    Expand Collapse

Just as good as an Aero machined by same place, I have had good luck with them.

6. 02limitedwj

02limitedwj
    Expand Collapse

ive built two ar's on palmetto lowers and they are great, they fit very well and you cant beat them for the price. i originally bought one because i live in columbia sc and thought it was pretty neat. i have also built some for friends and they love theirs also

7. madecov

madecov
    Expand Collapse
    book em' Danno

Speculation is that the bullet pictogram safety lowers are by Aero, No one really knows about "safe"-"semi" mmarked lowers. I just purchased four of the lowers and they appear to be nice.

8. Steamboat Bill

Steamboat Bill
    Expand Collapse
    What've I done?

From their website:

Due to Federal law, if you order an AR15 lower and AR15 parts, we will have to add an additional 11% Federal Excise Tax to the purchase price of the AR15 lower and AR15 parts. This amount will not be reflected in your shopping cart or on your invoice, but will be added when your order is processed.

So they charge the excise tax if I buy a lower and a lower parts kit? I thought you only got hit with this if you bought the complete firearm (upper & lower)?

9. boomhower

boomhower
    Expand Collapse

Interesting, thats what I thought as well, it only applied to complete rifles.