close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

p7m13 nickel

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by stmry, Oct 28, 2010.

1. stmry

stmry

Aug 16, 2007
    nh seacoast
    I posted a question in the general firearms categ. about a p7m13 that I was offered to buy from a club member for 1750. LNIB 2 mags. i recently found out it was a factory nickel Kc. How does this affect the value, and should i buy it. The gun is in fabulous condition....not a blemish.
    Thamks

2. majette

majette

May 1, 2008
    Norfolk, VA
    that is around what blued versions sell for. check gunbroker and search hkpro but the price should be good to go. did you make a counter offer? you never know...

3. RMA

RMA

Nov 19, 2009
    Tampa, Fl
    Nickel finish KC M13 models go for top dollar these days. Or pretty close to it! A like new in box blue M13 is in the 1850 range or so. Nickel M13's last I had looked on GB usually go past the 2k mark or so. Educated guess (and I don't think I am far off) is 2200- 2400.

4. stmry

stmry

Aug 16, 2007
    nh seacoast
    Thank you all very much for your knowledge on this.

5. stmry

stmry

Aug 16, 2007
    nh seacoast
    I just found out it does not have the KC stamping on it.Does this mesn it is an aftermarket nickel? If so how does it affect its value. It looks absolutely beautiful.